Anybody Use "Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil"?

Miss*Tress

The blend looks like this might be a really good oil for hot oil treatment or daily use. It's a bit bizarre that they've added the word "seed" to almost all the names, anyway...if you have used it, what did you think? Did you get good results?
Ingredients
Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (a synthetic vitamin E), Safflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Yarrow Extract, Cucumber Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Ginseng Extract, Sage Extract, Comfrey Extract, Aloe Extract, Fragrance​

Last edited:

LadyZ

I like the oil... It is a staple for me... It is good for hot oil treatments... and daily use too...It does a great job for the price...

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I use this oil, it worked great for me as a sealer. I would apply this after I applied BB Castor Oil moisturizer, I haven't used it in awhile, since discovering Amla, Brahmi oils, and etc...

karezone

This used to be my staple when I stopped putting grease on my scalp. My hair loved it. I haven't used it in about 1.5 yrs though.

mscounselor

I use it off and on with my hair. Its a good price for the money. Not sure about its similarities to WGO. I dont think so though. I dont think that's one of the claims it makes.

Jewell

My sisters and my mom use it, including myself. I use it occasionally for hot oil treatments. They usually apply it as a topical oil to the hair. We've been using it for a couple years. I like the ingredients.

LadyZ

MissBiss said:
Thanks, LadyZ. Does it help with growth the way Wild Growth Oil is reputed to?

I don't think it gives the good growth like WGO... but it is a good oil... worth buying..