ponytail/rollerset

soslychic

How do you do the ends when using the ponytail method? Do you just roll up the ends? How is the final effect?

mrsdst

I have previously used the ponytail method. You must use an oil that will stop revision (Wild Grow or Healthier Hair in a Bottle). I part my shoulder length 4A hair down the middle. I smooth each side with oil. Continue to detangle with a wide-tooth comb, then graduate to a smaller comb. I tie each side off with a ribbon. After each side is tied in a ribbon, I comb with a small-tooth comb and smooth with oil. I periodically comb as drying. I usually have to finish this style with a curling iron or flat iron (for a super-sleek look).

mrsdst

joyous

I usually roll my ends up with the ex-large magnetic rollers and the ends come out very smooth and straight. There have been post about other memebers on the board who do the same.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
is this in reference to the thread i started about alternative rollersetting? i am confused????

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for any confusion Pandora. This is a totally seperate post about the original ponytail method.