Please see my progress

hotshot

From big chop to twists in less than a year! :)

You may remember last year I got the urge to cut all my hair off-three days later it was gone!:eek:

I've decided to chop another inch or so off so I thought I'd share pics before I do so!;)

In the beginning of the album is my old hair and The Cut begins on page 2.
Take care!

wwww.fotki.com/deeje6
in my profile

Last edited:
You've made great progress. I really like the short cut on you it looked really good. Love your texture too very nice.

InquiringMind said:
Girl, your hair is thick!!! I'm jealous. Why'd you cut it?
Thank you ladies. I cut it because I wanted to do something new and my hair was driving me crazy. I had thinning and bald spots happening in 04/05 due to stress, but it was growing in well, which in way was like I had two different textures. My ends were breaking and hanging on for life and the new growth was good. I thought I'd cut it down to the new growth but instead we decided to take it all off. I am no hurry to give up short hair so I plan to cut about an inch off again. It's getting to a length where I have to really maintain it, and I am not in the mood. Plus, its so easy!

I love your hair, it is beautiful, it grew very fast, and you look so pretty with your hair long or short...great style everything (No Homo:) )

I am pretty sure that we have the same texture of hair.

Great Progress!!!

Thank you ladies!

I have black castor oil to thank for restoring thickness. I put it on dry hair and scalp at night about once a week, twice in the real cold weather.

Back