Please pray for my uncle!

Proudpiscean

Hello all, I don't post in this forum often (mostly lurk). My uncle went to the ER this morning with severe chest pain and was diagnosed with an anuerysm (it was about to rupture) he had emergency surgery, and is in critical condition at this time. I am so worried about him; he is a good man and is raising 3 children as a single father, and we are all devastated of course. Please keep him in your prayers.

Nice & Wavy

Hello all, I don't post in this forum often (mostly lurk). My uncle went to the ER this morning with severe chest pain and was diagnosed with an anuerysm (it was about to rupture) he had emergency surgery, and is in critical condition at this time. I am so worried about him; he is a good man and is raising 3 children as a single father, and we are all devastated of course. Please keep him in your prayers.

Praise God that they caught that anuerysm in time...God has already answered your prayer for your uncle...God has a work for him to do!!!

I will pray that his healing be quick, in the name of Jesus!!!

Blessings!

**Tasha*Love**

Praying for your uncle and his children. Single fathers often get looked over by society :nono:. There are alot of good men out there like your uncle...I pray that God will be by his bedside day and night as he makes a full recovery...

Aggie

Thank You Jehovah Rapha for healing my sister's uncle in the name of Jesus and restoring his health all for your glory Lord. May he serve You always from this day forward with his whole heart, mind and soul and may his testimony not be destroyed by the enemy, but may it resound throughout the Kingdom of heaven, in Jesus name, Amen.

Proudpiscean

I just found out today from the nurse taking care of him that the aneurysm did indeed rupture while they had him on the operating table and his heart stopped beating! But, praise God, they were able to shock him and restore his heart rhythm! He is still very ill, but stable in the ICU. Thank you and God bless you all for thinking of him and sending up prayers and please continue to do so. I believe in the power of prayer. :rosebud: