Please pray for my dad...

brownsugarbabe

Please pray for my dad.

He had surgery about 14 days ago to repair an aortic distention (sp)-this is the condition that killed John Ritter.

He's had complication ever since. First he had Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, which is a rare allergic reaction to the Heparin-this is given to patients to thin out their blood after sugery. This condition caused his palettes to go down to 7 (normal is 150,000). Palettes are what help your blood clot so you don't bleed to death. He's getting bad circulation and his right foot, left toes and right thumb will need to be amputated.

We learned after his cat scan on Friday that he has suffered a stroke and that's the reason why he not responding to any stimuli.

I'm asking for prayers for his health...but mostly for prayers that he not be scared. I'm in Illinois and he's in Florida and the nearest family memer is 4 hours away and elderly. I went to visit him this weekend and I'm going to go back as soon as I can.

I know he's still with us because when I talked to him...tears well up in his eyes. I told him not to be scared and to just concentrate on getting better.

MomofThreeBoys

I will add your Dad to my prayer list! I will pray that restores him and gives him the strength and courage he needs to overcome!

If you don't mind sharing, What part of Florida and what hospital? My aunt is a nurse at Jackson in Miami and I'm sure she wouldn't mind stopping by and praying with him.

napgurl

Sugab,
Ask God to strengthen you and your father's inner man and concentrate on the following passage Ephesians 3:11- 3:20. The power to overcome comes from the strength of our inner man – I pray in agreement right now with you.
_______
11according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. 13Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[a] 15from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height-- 19to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

_________
Lastly, remind your self of all the many times God has been good to you. Keep focused on these good things.

webby

Think Slim
Jesus, I come to you this morning on behalf of my sister's ailing father. Please Lord, touch his body, heal him and bring him back to his family in good health. This I ask, in Jesus' name. Amen.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I will definitely pray for your father and the family, sug.

Janice

I will defenitely keep your dad in Prayer. You have to be strong for him. God works all things together for good for those who love him.

kisz4tj

webby said:
Jesus, I come to you this morning on behalf of my sister's ailing father. Please Lord, touch his body, heal him and bring him back to his family in good health. This I ask, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Amen....you know our Heavenly Father is a Chief Physician....He is able.

Sweet C

Father,

We ask that you give our sister's father strength right now in this storm. We know that you are a healer and a provider, and we pray that you not only strengthen his mind and body, but his family as they continue to cover him in prayer and support. Lord, let your will be done and let him and his family be at that supernatural peace which surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name

Amen

divinefavor

webby said:

Amen, God is the Healer! I will continue to pray for you and your family!

JenJen2721

Brownsugarbabe,

I just sent a prayer up for your father's healing and piece of mind. I will continue to pray for him. God IS Able!

--Jen :rosebud:

cybra

BSB, I will definately send up a prayer for your dad and your entire family. God bless you all.