Please pray for me

ClassicChic

There is a big friction within my family right now that is causing people to take sides. This is not good since we are not really that close as is.

I had a huge argument with the guy I am seeing. He is really a great guy and I hurt his feelings to the point I think he will not forgive me. He says he understands but it is not the same. I prayed for God to send him into my life and he is truly a blessing.

My son has not been doing his homework. He has been hiding the notices that have been sent home. He's been a good kid so I do not know what this is about.

Please pray for me. I have been praying alone and I don't feel it is enough.

Last edited:

sithembile

Lord God,

I pray that you will hear the prayer of our sister, Cherokee. I pray Lord that in every situation she is facing, you will begin to work on her behalf. I pray that you may give her the strength and the faith to trust that you care for her and will see her through. I pray that you will grant her the peace that surpasses all understanding and guard her heart and mind from the enemy. I thank you Lord that you are our Rock and our Refuge, and that you protect those who run to you. I pray that you grant her wisdom to deal with all these circumstances, and that she will exalt you with her mouth and her life at all times.
Thank you Jesus.

star

sithembile said:
Lord God,

I pray that you will hear the prayer of our sister, Cherokee. I pray Lord that in every situation she is facing, you will begin to work on her behalf. I pray that you may give her the strength and the faith to trust that you care for her and will see her through. I pray that you will grant her the peace that surpasses all understanding and guard her heart and mind from the enemy. I thank you Lord that you are our Rock and our Refuge, and that you protect those who run to you. I pray that you grant her wisdom to deal with all these circumstances, and that she will exalt you with her mouth and her life at all times.
Thank you Jesus.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divine Inspiration

Cherokee said:
There is a big friction within my family right now that is causing people to take sides. This is not good since we are not really that close as is.

I had a huge argument with the guy I am seeing. He is really a great guy and I hurt his feelings to the point I think he will not forgive me. He says he understands but it is not the same. I prayed for God to send him into my life and he is truly a blessing.

My son has not been doing his homework. He has been hiding the notices that have been sent home. He's been a good kid so I do not know what this is about.

Please pray for me. I have been praying alone and I don't feel it is enough.

Girl I will certainly keep you lifted. Remember God won't bring you to it if He won't bring you through it. He always has a purpose for us, even if we don't understand it.

Life is mostly froth & bubble, but two things stand like stone: kindness in another's trouble and courage in your own.

Be encouraged. :look: