Please help me find this thread

morehairplease

sterry mentioned an indian hair revitalizer that she used and how she used it in a thread/or post. I have tried to search the forum both ways but no luck. Any help would be great ladies

BrooklynSouth

I think you are looking for Keo-Karpin, posted 5-11-2004, correct?

05-11-2004, 06:18 PM
sterry

Ever used a product so good...you didn\'t want to
Ever used a product so good you didn't want to share it.
Well I am going to confess mine.

For those of you who know I buy my hair care products from Indousplaza.com
I use the Vatika Hair oil, Jasmine Oil, Sesame oil, but here is the latest.
With my scalp massages I have average about an inch a month. With some set backs from being to tired or not enough time.
But here is the latest, http://www.indousplaza.com/data/prod...sp?ProdID=6196
This product has strengthen my hair and reformed it to the fullest! It is a vitamin H therapy which is pure Biotin.
This product is pure Keratin, Biotin and other ingredients.
(Sorry I am at my office and don't have the bottle to give all the ingredients)
If you suffer from breakage, hair loss, fragile dry hair.
This is great. Only to be used on scalp. It does make hair hard if you use on hair. It comes in a clear liquid form with very little smell. And I mean very little smell.
You use it three times a week with deep massage. No rinse out. It makes your hair HORSETAIL STRONG!!
So my secret is out.
Please don't buy this product. I just thought I would tell you all. But this is for me!
I hadn't plan on sharing!

Last edited:

morehairplease

BrooklynSouth said:
I think you are looking for Keo-Karpin, posted 5-11-2004, correct?

05-11-2004, 06:18 PM

[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/image.php?u=1001&dateline=1106953113"]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/image.php?u=1001&dateline=1106953113[/URL]sterry

Ever used a product so good...you didn\'t want to

Ever used a product so good you didn't want to share it.
Well I am going to confess mine.

For those of you who know I buy my hair care products from Indousplaza.com
I use the Vatika Hair oil, Jasmine Oil, Sesame oil, but here is the latest.
With my scalp massages I have average about an inch a month. With some set backs from being to tired or not enough time.
But here is the latest, http://www.indousplaza.com/data/prod...sp?ProdID=6196
This product has strengthen my hair and reformed it to the fullest! It is a vitamin H therapy which is pure Biotin.
This product is pure Keratin, Biotin and other ingredients.
(Sorry I am at my office and don't have the bottle to give all the ingredients)
If you suffer from breakage, hair loss, fragile dry hair.
This is great. Only to be used on scalp. It does make hair hard if you use on hair. It comes in a clear liquid form with very little smell. And I mean very little smell.
You use it three times a week with deep massage. No rinse out. It makes your hair HORSETAIL STRONG!!
So my secret is out.
Please don't buy this product. I just thought I would tell you all. But this is for me!
I hadn't plan on sharing!

this is it! thanks SO SO much!

LaNecia

buttaflye03 said:
Damn, add another one to the mix! :perplexed :look:

Lol, I know right! I'm stronger than this! Oh wait, that's the Keo Karpin that is being talked about in another thread...

buttaflye03

VWVixxen said:
Lol, I know right! I'm stronger than this! Oh wait, that's the Keo Karpin that is being talked about in another thread...

I'm not. :lol:

What thread? I need to make a list for this weekend.

buttaflye03

I just remembered this thread.

Okay so I just ordered:
Keo Karpin Hair Vitalizer
Dabur Vatika Oil
Hesh Amla Powder

BrooklynSouth

Bought Dey's KEO-KARPIN today; hesitated a while due to the mineral oil but decided why not? The stuff smells great; I think the scent is jasmine like....makes my hair have the same 'just hot combed look' of the Jamaican castor and I'm glad to have it. I also loaded up on Dabur Majabhringraj, Dabu Amla lite and Vatika. The drive to Queens can be fierce but I went after morning rush. My scalp feels really great right now and the scent is fabulous!

LABETT

I had this oil in hair oil stash and did not remember purchasing it,I just pick up all kind of oils under 5 bucks when I go to the Indian store.
I have the Nagachampa Herbal hair oil from Soil to Oil which smell wonderful I wondered why the lady in store had this oil hidden behind the counter.
The cost is 10 dollars for 50ml.