Please Help! I need a relaxer

kyla

Please help me, I was using vitale, but my salon no longer carry that relaxer. I also have not had a relaxer in over 3 years, and would like to know what type of relaxer you ladies are using, and why you like it. Please help me I am getting my relaxer next month.

Thanks Ladies

toyztoy

If you are going to a salon Design Essential relaxer is good if they dont have that Affirm is good also. Self perming I heard ORS is a good perm.

Chinagem

When i was relaxed, I liked arosci and mizani. Both relaxers left my hair with a lot of body and I had some texture (curly).

kyla

Thanks ChinaGem! You are also quick to respond. Thanks so much! Keep those responses coming I need help!

Kyla

janeemat

My stylist uses Affirm. I really like it. Do a search on relaxers. I think there was a poll on the best relaxer. You should find lot's of info there.

HoneyDew

I don't know why Profectiv relaxers are not more popular on this board. it really is a good relaxer. Wonderful ingredients!! It sells out at the BSS near my house.

I bought a PhytoRelaxer kit from another LHCF'er, so I am going to try that one again next time. I tried it once and it underprocessed me.