Pin Curls

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
So i am thinking about putting pin curls in my hair for christmas. So after i flat iron my hair, i just pin curl it and it automatically will curl up? Do I have to sit under a dryer for a min? What do I have to do?

you can leave it over night or stay under the dryer for about ten minutes. if your not using a dryer then you have to leave in for about 1 hour to hold the curl.

you can leave it over night or stay under the dryer for about ten minutes. if your not using a dryer then you have to leave in for about 1 hour to hold the curl.
thanks, imma try this on tues, leave them overnight. i also have to do this lil girl hair. When I do her hair i will post pics.

You can pin curl it, wrap a scarf around it, let it sit for more than 2 hours or over night and it should be curly. Be careful that your pin curls are accurate because if you don't do them right, they could just look like bends in your hair.

What I do is, I curl my hair first, then I pin curl the curled piece. that way I know its pin accurately. Then I just keep pin curling it every night without heat to keep the curl. But the first initial time I do it, I use heat as guidance.

You can use bobby pins or silver clips.

But if you are avoiding heat, you have to leave them in for awhile for the curl to take.

Back