Pictures of my cut

Tracy

AWWWWWW!

Look at the Pumpkin!!!! He is NOT feelin' the mouse.

Tonya gurl your hair looks DOPE! I even like it better than the longer hair on you - tho they both look good.

Tonya

Thanks ladies.
Yes I was transitioning but the southern humidity and my hair just were not cutting it. I am trying to decide if when i grow it out I am gonna go ahead and transition since I have a head full of thick healthy hair or just stick with my Mizani Lye in mild....I ma not sure yet.
Alot of people have suggested I keep it at this length but Long hair is my love....the convience of the different styles and ponytails is what I miss the most. Though the cut has a certain"look" there is not too much I can do with it. Thanks again for all of your compliments.

Chaya

I have to comend you on your lovely new haircut. With everyone trying to grow your hair long on this board I was almost shocked that you went the other direction. I also commend you on your weight loss. I know how hard it is. I started on the healthy diet and exercise since April and have gone from 158 to 129! I know how hard it is! How did you do it? Any secret to dropping those last five pounds? How far have You come?

Peachtree

Tonya, ur hair is soooo pretty
I absolutely love the color... it's so pretty... so shiny... it looks so healthy, full & soft. Girl, it's beautiful!! Ur cut is slammin'
I had a similiar cut yrs back but mine was a lot shorter... this style looks beautiful on u

If u do decide to transition again & if I can be of any help, just let me know

Thanks for sharing ur pics... I luv
viewing hair pics

Tonya

Thanks ladies!
Chayra,
I started at 178 after having my son and now I am 155....I still have a ways to go. I want to get down to 145. I got the majority of it off by walking and limiting my fats and red meats. Later I started going to the gym regularly and stopped eating after 8.

Peachtree,
Thanks and lady you are the one with the GAWGEOUS man!!! LAWD! Girl your pictures encourage me to transition but I realize I just do not have the patience. LAst time I successfully transitioned I was living in LA and i was going to the shop every 2 weeks faithfully and it grew out fast and pretty.

Thanks again ladies

Tonya

Thanks ladies!
Chayra,
I started at 178 after having my son and now I am 155....I still have a ways to go. I want to get down to 145. I got the majority of it off by walking and limiting my fats and red meats. Later I started going to the gym regularly and stopped eating after 8.

Peachtree,
Thanks and lady you are the one with the GAWGEOUS man!!! LAWD! Girl your pictures encourage me to transition but I realize I just do not have the patience. LAst time I successfully transitioned I was living in LA and i was going to the shop every 2 weeks faithfully and it grew out fast and pretty.

Thanks again ladies