Extra Extra November Memphis Meet Pics Here......

Tonya

We finally had one!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif One that was not just Bubbln and myself. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif It went down on Sunday we started with dinner and moved on to a fashion show. I must say I had a great time! /images/graemlins/smile.gif The pics can be found in the link below!
November Memphis Meeting Pics

You guys look great.

Tonya, girl you are too fly, let me get that hat and top /images/graemlins/rofl.gif No seriously /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

You ladies all look beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif! Tammie, what a cute little girl you have! Thanks for sharing, Tonya /images/graemlins/up.gif.

You are welcome...Thanks ladies...you two can have that hat AND sweater for about 20! Just visit your local RAINBOW! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

oh...and Tammmie's daughter is even prettier in person (Tammie is also). You should see their skin!!! FLAWLESS!

Ladies, Thanks for the compliments. My hair pic will be coming soon. Cant wait for the next meeting! Bubbln and Tonya are just as sweet in person as on the boards!

well i dont know...yall r speedy when it comes to the planning lol...and i have never been to memphis before so i would have to feel my way around lol and find the time..but next time shout me out...

Nice pics. All the ladies look nice.
Who's that in the pink hat, she looks like someone I went to HS with in LR. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

You ladies look awesome! I hate I missed it, I have been so busy I didn't even know you all were having one! I would have made that trip! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Oh well, maybe next time! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Same here micarae. Tonya, were you guys at the Cajun Grill on Winchester? Everyone's hair looked great /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karmen, I am in the pink hat and I only went ot school in Memphis and college for a HOT second in LA. I ahve heard that I look like ALLOt of different people (sisters, cousins, what not).

Stacy we went to Bahama Breeze out by Wolfchase. I am sorry ladies. I did not think anyone else was interested and it was pretty alst minute. If everyone respondes with a time in the meeting thread we can better plan where everyone can attend. I would love to meet you all!

Wow, if everyone can come next time, it will be awesome!! Thanks for sharing the pics Tonya and oh yeah,good camera!! We should trade.

oh how beautiful!!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gifeveryone looks so beautiful.....thanks, tonya....

Back