Pics of hair 12 weeks post relaxer

Babygurl

Thanks to the beautiful ladies of this board Ive made it further than I EVER have. 12 weeks post relaxer with no breakage. Ive posted pictures in my album of my hair airdried in a bun. Thanks again ladies! The link is in my signature!

Karonica

Looking good.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
So much new growth! And not even relaxed imagine the length after the touch up!!! Keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you ladies, and yes I am very excited to get a relaxer next week, I cant wait to see how much length Ive achieved.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
prettyblac said:
Congrats tell how did you manage to do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont do much to it, I shampoo every 3 days, deep condition, and do a final rinse with V05. I also do everything in the shower which makes it ALOT easier, I also use my shower comb. When I get out of the shower I apply my leave-in and mango butter. Because my hair is already straight back from the shower I just smooth it back into a bun and lightly brush the edges. Once a week I do comb my hair to get rid of any shedded or broken hairs. Ive noticed maybe 3 broken hairs a week (more shedded of course), not bad for me. After that I dont touch my hair until I wash it again. I may do my bun over, and everyday I spray with water and hot six oil. Thats it. Yes I do airdry with a scarf and it produces beautiful waves in my hair.
All tips from THIS board and they WORK. I cant believe it!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Girl, you are doin' your thing
Great job keeping it manageable

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl getting a compliment from you is the best thing youre my hair idol. Also, LOVE the picture of Ruben!!!

ChasingBliss

Babygirl, your hair is looking really good, Im loving that shine...Keep up the good work, it also looks like your hair grows really fast too. Some of your routine sounds like mine. I just redo my buns daily too and I water spritz, moisturize ends, surge etc, but I dont actually comb my hair until it's time to detangle after a wash and this is actually every 8 days. I wash and CO wash ever 4 days, but my CO washes are ponytail washes, so there's only a finger combing and adjusting back into a wet bun there. Anywho, I am very proud of you girl!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Babygirl, your hair is looking really good, Im loving that shine...Keep up the good work, it also looks like your hair grows really fast too. Some of your routine sounds like mine. I just redo my buns daily too and I water spritz, moisturize ends, surge etc, but I dont actually comb my hair until it's time to detangle after a wash and this is actually every 8 days. I wash and CO wash ever 4 days, but my CO washes are ponytail washes, so there's only a finger combing and adjusting back into a wet bun there. Anywho, I am very proud of you girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much HoneyDrop, the main reason I make sure to comb through my hair dry once a week is so that I can actually TELL what is breakage and what is shedding, I actually do inspect the hairs. I feel better knowing the difference.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
Make sure to post pictures after you relax!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That I will do, I am relaxing my hair tonight!