Phytorelaxer for $51 (including shipping)! Other products also availible

Dandelion

Hello,

Get Phytorelaxer for $51 (including shipping)! Or $30 of your favourite beauty products from Avenue You for $10 off.
www.aveyou.com

Avenue You have become one of the websites to offer $10 off orders or $30 or more through GoogleCheckout.

Simply add your items to your cart. Once an item or items are added to your cart you will see two checkout options. The first is Avenue You Secure Checkout and the second is Google Checkout directly below it. Click on the GoogleCheckout logo and follow the quick and easy instructions in logging into your Google account or easily creating a new one. Your order total through Avenue You will remain as stated however Google will be paying a $10 portion. This is a limited time only promotion so we recommend taking full advantage of it. Along with this promotion they are still offering $1 UPS Ground Shipping to any destination within the Continental United States.

I ordered my last Phytorelaxer from them and was delighted with the service (and free samples).

Enjoy,
Dandelion

sprungonhairboards

Thanks alot!

FYI
-You have to have a google account or set one up at check out
-If you're like me and order 2 boxes at a time, place 2 separate orders so you can get $10 off each relaxer not just $10 off the total purchase.

Good lookin out!

alexstin

sprungonhairboards said:
-If you're like me and order 2 boxes at a time, place 2 separate orders so you can get $10 off each relaxer not just $10 off the total purchase.

Yep, I already figured that out:lol:

Thanks to the OP for this!!