FREE- REALLY CHEAP Hair Care Products, HURRY!

mccray689

Last Night I was scrolling on my favorite coupon website and I came across the deal of getting $10 off any order from Medco Health store. They carry Chi products, Giovani, Doo Gro, Dr. Miracles, and lots more. They also have a lot more than hair products but being the product junkie I am that's what i focused on. I have placed several orders and this is the best way to do it.
Go to: http://www.medcohealthstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=149133
Add items you want to cart then click checkout. Sign up then use this coupon code:FIRST10. Shipping only .99!
2nd order use either MHS10 or TENOFF
They have a lot of item buy 1 get 1 50%. I got some diapers for my kids for just 1.08! Plenty of stuff to choose from but you need to work fast cause no telling how long these codes will be valid!:yep:

Last edited:

CofCGrad1997

That site's an affiliate of drugstore.com, so lots of the deals (if not all) can also be found there.

Thanks for sharing!

LaFemmeNaturelle

Thank you soooo much! I just bought Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, Neutrogena deep recovery mask and excedrin migraines for 7 dollars whoopwhoop!

bellesocialite

I ordered...
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for Long Hair
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, Pink Grapefruit
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector Treatment

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $13.98
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $4.97
Total Savings: $1.99

Thanks!!

tada1

Thank you soooo much! I just bought Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, Neutrogena deep recovery mask and excedrin migraines for 7 dollars whoopwhoop!

dang! in 20 mins? :rofl:

why do i keep coming back to this thread?
*chanting*
i will not impulse purchase
i will not impulse purchase :cry3:

JaszyFaye

oooo honey, you are so wrong :nono: I refuse to go to that site, and it's my birthday weekend too, shame :badgirl:

I'm with you tada1: I wil not impulse purchase, I will not impulse purchase, I will not....oh lawd where is my wallet!!:lachen:

LaFemmeNaturelle

dang! in 20 mins? :rofl:

why do i keep coming back to this thread?
*chanting*
i will not impulse purchase :cry3:

Yup but look!! I NEED my excedrin and can't live without it. I'm running low and was gonna buy some from Meijer for like 12 dollars. So basically I just bought Excedrin at a discounted price and got hair stuff for freeeeeeeeeeee!

Mad Scientist

We'll be back shortly.

Our site is currently experiencing technical issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience -- and urge you to visit us again soon. We’ll be up and running again in just a little while.

Y'all shut the site down.

*CherryPie*

2 Biosilk silk strate..........went back and got 4 none of your frizzness creams.:look:.......2 orders.:grin:

Thanks OP!!

Last edited:

simplyhair

I did good and only got 1 thing. Now, I gotta make sure DH doesn't see it arrive. :nono:

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Conditioner

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $9.99
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$9.99
Total: $0.99

Thanks for looking out.

simplyhair

The offer of Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF is not working on the site. I wonder why? Has anyone else bought a product that was offering this?