Phylicia Rashad's Hair

zoya_j

Phylicia Rashad\'s Hair

during the Cosby Show days! I watch the Cosby show every day and I am in awe of her hair and Rudy's
It's always so full of body, shiny and thick-Phylicia's. I wonder how if they acheived her style with a simple roller set? My hair is that length now and I would love to wear my hair that way, too bad for protective styling. I don't know how to look or even post a pic if I had one to show you guys what I'm talking about. I'm gonna try though

blkbeauty

Re: Phylicia Rashad\'s Hair

Yes, I loved the "Claire Huxtable" style. Her hair always was full of body and bounce.

Their is a LHCF member named modelchick that has hair similar to the Phylicia's hair. She uses a texturizer. And her hair looks awesome.

A

anks

I was watching the Cosby Show the other day, and noticed her hair full of body and bounce. Her hair is very beautiful.

deborah11

her hair is natural . she probably blows or wet set to achieve above styles.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

I love her hair too. I remember back in the Cosby show days blowdrying was big then. Sort of like Dominican blowouts but without the rollerset first. I used to get my hair done that way but the heat was almost unbearable.

AFashionSlave

Tempest Bledsoe did an interview on NP a while back.
She said that Phylicia Rashad was natural and that she would just use a blowdryer and a round brush to wear a straight style.

J

JenniferMD

Phylicia Rashad's hair always looked good on the show. It's just the same now...I saw her on a TV special with Patti Labelle.