Palmer's Olive Oil Formula......

nfynit_812

Palmer\'s Olive Oil Formula......

I bought this a few days ago-I usually buy Hot 6 Oil to moisturize after I spray Surge on my scalp. Well, I saw the Palmer's Olive Oil Formula in the BSS, and I was curious if it would work as well as the Hot 6 Oil...it's cool so far, my scalp is drinking it up /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...

Has anyone else used Palmer's Olive Oil? I was trying to search for it in the archives, but all I kept pulling up was the Palmer's cocoa butter...

TIA /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lynette

Re: Palmer\'s Olive Oil Formula......

I use the same thing after I apply the surge to my scalp. I just use it to keep my scalp from drying out after using surge. I don't put it on my hair though.

pressncurl

Is anyone still using this? I met a girl today who had absolutely beautiful hair and uses this. I just checked the ingredients online and noticed that mineral oil is the first one :(.

Still, I would like to hear what sorts of results folks are getting if they use it.

ETA: I'm not talking about the oil in a spray bottle, but the cream/grease.

Last edited:

Proudpiscean

I use it and I really like it as a sealant after moisturizers! Here's the ingredients on my spray bottle: Canola oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum). May contain Green 6 (Cl61565).

Does this sound o.k to you ladies?

pressncurl

amr501 said:
I use it and I really like it as a sealant after moisturizers! Here's the ingredients on my spray bottle: Canola oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum). May contain Green 6 (Cl61565).

Does this sound o.k to you ladies?

Those list of ingredients sound fine . . . well, except for the dimethicone. Silicone containing products seem to leave a film on my hair. I was referring to the cream though. Just in case anyone is wondering, here is a pic and the ingredients:

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax, Glycine Sojo (Soybean Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Lanolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Green 6 (CI 61565), Red 17 (CI 26100)

creolebombshell

pressncurl said:
Those list of ingredients sound fine . . . well, except for the dimethicone. Silicone containing products seem to leave a film on my hair. I was referring to the cream though. Just in case anyone is wondering, here is a pic and the ingredients:

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax, Glycine Sojo (Soybean Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Lanolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Green 6 (CI 61565), Red 17 (CI 26100)

My cousin swears by this product. She uses it on her kids and herself and says it helps make your how grow really fast. I use it on my kids and;)myself as a protective for my ends when I put my hair up. I have not complaints.

Tee

Re: Palmer\'s Olive Oil Formula......

lynette said:
I use the same thing after I apply the surge to my scalp. I just use it to keep my scalp from drying out after using surge. I don't put it on my hair though.

I know this is a little off the subject but I really thinking the surge was drying out my sides. So I started using it at night only followed by moisturize. Glad to see it really is the surge.