Paging Nexxus Emergencee Users

Islandgirl

After applying Emergencee, Humectress is used as the follow up moisturizing conditioner. My question is do you put in humectress for a specified time and then rinse it out, or do you follow the instructions on the bottle and just put humectress in your tresses then style your hair?

thanks in advance!
i just recently tried emergencee but i used it with my humecto because i don't have humectress. i plan on purchasing the humectress, and i just wanted to know how you guys use it.

AngieK

<font color="brown">Islandgirl,

I use Nexus Emergencee, but I do not use Humectress. I follow it up with a different moisturizing conditioner (without heat), and I leave it in for about 15 - 20 minutes.

AngieK </font>

katie

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
I leave the Humectress on for 20 minutes and then rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto!

Cres81

I normally don't use the Humectress! I use the Keracare Humecto instead. I leave the Humecto in 20 minutes then rinse.

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Do you all use the Humectress with heat or without?

Islandgirl

[ QUOTE ]
Cres81 said:
I normally don't use the Humectress! I use the Keracare Humecto instead. I leave the Humecto in 20 minutes then rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did this too, but for some reason i feel like i am cheating on the product, like its supposed to work with humectress.

it seems like the concensus rinses the humectress out. ladies thanks for your replies! have a great weekend

caralexis2005

i leave the humectress in for 30 mins to an hour. but i also put a little in as a leave in.

also, i've used other moisturizing conditioners with no problems. it depends on what your hair likes.
my hair likes humectress.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
perfectpeace said:
[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Do you all use the Humectress with heat or without?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this also, with heat.

AJamericanDiva

The funny thing is that I prefer using the Humecto following the Emergencee. I have the Humectress, which I'd leave on for about thirty minutes, rinse out then apply more as a leave in, but lately I follow the Emergencee with the Humecto. I seem to prefer how my hair feels after doing it this way.