RAVE: Nexxus Emergencee & Humectress!!!

zoya_j

All I can say is wow! I used to use nexxus before i texturized my hair but for some reason after i ran out and never restocked it. Anyways, after weekly visits to the salon for treatments and always getting the comment "your hair is so dry" i knew something had to change because all my growth was ending on the floor either due to breakage or split ends. I ordered the emergencee & humectress and my hair just loves this stuff!! From now on it's nexxus or nothin for me :grin:

CarLiTa

Good for you! :grin: I should do a little rave of my own... i went to the salon about 6 weeks ago, and the stylist used some Nexxus Headress on my hair after she washed it and it softened up instantly... i was like :shocked: gotta get me some too! i FINALLY did today, washed my hair, and my hair is airdrying right now and it's the softest it's felt in WEEKS...

:blondboobGOOOOOO.... NEXXUS!:blondboob

taraglam2

I am beginning to like Nexxus Humectress the more I use it. I really love Nexxus Headdress ! Nexxus Emergencee works well for me--stops the excessive shedding everytime !

I also use Generic's Brand Nexxus Humectress @ Sally's and I love it ! My hair has responded well to it.

Last edited:

camellia

After reading all of the raves about Nexxus on here I went out and bought Therappe and Humectress. They're so, so, soooo good! My hair felt like silk after just the shampooing! I'm hooked!

I used to swear by Redken products, All Soft and Smooth Down were my favorites, but now I'm a Nexxus junkie too! :D

mochamadness

Going the Distance
My hair love nexxus emergencee!! Every time i use this product it instantly stops breakage and strenghtens my hair.

OnPoint

I was having some serious breakage and nexxus products are the only thing that seemed to help. Today I bought the big salon bottle of Therappe and Humcetress for 40.00 CAD I am a happy camper now! I am nexxus for life!!

LuvLiLocks

taraglam2 said:
I am beginning to like Nexxus Humectress the more I use it. I really love Nexxus Headdress ! Nexxus Emergencee works well for me--stops the excessive shedding everytime !

I also use Generic's Brand Nexxus Humectress @ Sally's and I love it ! My hair has responded well to it.

Hmmm, stops shedding you say??Well I have to get that Emergencee, my hair loves Nexxus, but for some reason I haven't tried the emergencee yet.......running to the store.......

Ms Red

I like Nexxus Humectress, esp. as a deep conditioner for >30 mins.
I found out my hair hates Therappe though.

Lately I've been using Pantene's Intensive Hair Mask w/great results but I'm sure I'll go back to Humectress. :cool:

czyfaith77

I feel you on the price for Emergencee. I love it though. Every once in a while I splurge. When I don't I used the stinky :p but good stuff: Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. It stops my shedding and I really can tell when I don't use it. I use it religiously and then deep condition so my hair isn't hard but very strong afterwards. Stinky, cheapy, but goody. My hair seems to really like protein. I want to try the MNT Shampoo and use it alternatively with my CON.

Dolapo said:
i love humectress. headress is alright and i just cant spend all that money on emergencee

Last edited:

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Last night I used my Emergencee. Hadnt used it in quite some time. I noticed I was shedding and had some breakage going on. I used the Emergencee and my hair is not breaking or shedding like it was. My hair looks more lively.

I did a pre poo with Amla oil and castor mix
Washed with MNT shampoo and CON and Therapee
Emergencee with cap for 5 min
Washed with Therapee
Conditioned with MNT and Biolage Mix

Instant Moisture!