Paging Brighteyes or anyone...

iris

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I only trust one salon to do my hair. I'm natural as well, and I find that most hairdressers in general are ignorant about natural hair. The don't know how to treat it. The salon I go specializes in natural hair, and I chose to try it for that reason. They service a lot of long haired ladies, and I thought that was a good sign.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering what salon do you go to? I'm also natural with a head full of thick hair and I'm in the process of looking for a salon that caters to women who wear their hair natural. I live in the New York City area and If anyone can recommend a salon that does a great job with caring for natural hair I would very much appreciate any information. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

<font color="red">Iris</font>

iris

Thanks for the info BrightEyes! These websites are very informative. Thanks again and again /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Iris

ms_kenesha

Brighteyes,

Curve sounds like a wonderful salon. Whenever I have my bambinos I'll be making a trip to NY to visit this salon.

BrightEyes

Iris, you are very welcome.

Kenesha, Curve is really popular. Next time I am in NY I might go to see what they are about.