Ovation Cell Therapy Special

Coffee

I just ordered an Ovation Cell Special that includes the following: $4.95 Shipping.

newgrowth15

I tried OCT back in 2009 when I was a newbie to the board. I have since found that Mane and Tail does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. But I understand, not everything works for everybody.

baddison

natural for good
Wow -Glad to see this make its way back. I remember OCT when I first started my HHJ in 2008. It worked well for me, but I couldn't keep up with the expense. I have since found more economical growth aids, but this is and "oldie-but-goodie" for me. :yep:

Coffee

This has worked really well for me. I've been using it since 07. I'm looking forward to trying the hair growth vitamins. I find that it last me for several months, using it 2 x per week; so the price evens out for me. This was a great buy with everything you get :lachen:.

karenjoe

This has worked really well for me. I've been using it since 07. I'm looking forward to trying the hair growth vitamins. I find that it last me for several months, using it 2 x per week; so the price evens out for me. This was a great buy with everything you get :lachen:.

are the vitamins good?