ORS Serum or ORS Balm????

Do you prefer ORS Temple Balm or Temple Serum???

• I like the serum better than the balm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like the balm better than the serum

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I've only tried the serum, and I liked it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've only tried the balm, and I liked it

• I've only tried the balm, and I didn't like it

• I've only tried the serum, and I didn't like it

• I tried both and liked them equally

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I tried both and didn't like either

• I've never tried either of these products

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Divine Inspiration

Hey ladies!

I was thinking about this this morning as I was applying ORS Temple Serum to my hairline.

The balm is actually intended for use on relaxed hair and the serum is for natural hair, but I did NOT like what the balm did to my hair. It made it all sticky and gooey...it was so bad that I sold it here. I stick with the serum and I love the results I've gotten.

After I finish this bottle, I plan to maintain my results by massaging rosemary oil into my temples each evening.

Anyhoo, I was just wondering which one you guys preferred and why. :look:

Sassygoddess

i've actually have both. and i love the balm ,hate the serum. the serum is too runny. i didn't know thery were ment for two different hair type.

bluediamond0829

I love the balm...When i first found out about the balm was when my hair had really broke off really bad from a updo that i had done for my sisters prom...along with taking vitamins...i would use the Balm one to two times a day along with wearing my braids...i did this for about 4 months...and by the time i took my braids out my hair was back better and more healthy..

Millahdoowop

I don't like either of them. It did nothing for me. I'm having more success with mtg. I will try rosemary in the future though.

toinette

Tricking the president
Millah03 said:
I don't like either of them. It did nothing for me. I'm having more success with mtg. I will try rosemary in the future though.

what she said. neither did anything for me. i was using MTG for a measly two weeks and i saw a huge difference.

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
ORS Balm works best for me now that I'm relaxed. My luggage pulled a braid right out of my temple and I had a bald spot. It grew back I can't find where it was.

Dandy112

I like the balm. It is helping my temples grow back. I have since repurchased the balm again but I need to get back to consistenly using it.