ORS Olive Oil & Silk Elements-NO Min. Oil???

Radianthealth

I was going to tell you ladies that if you want to avoid mineral oil you can use the Silk Elements MegaSilk Leave In Hair Moisturizing Creme instead of ORS Olive Oil which I stopped using because of the mineral oil. These two cremes are almost identical in texture and scent. I started using the Silk Elements creme on my ends to avoid the Mineral Oil from the ORS Olive Oil. Anyway I was doing a search on the walgreens website for the ORS Olive Oil ingredients and it looks like the folks at ORS have changed the formula to exclude Mineral oil...If this is true I am sooooo happy!!!

Here is what Walgreens listed as the ORS Olive Oil ingredients:

Ingredients
Water Aqua , Coconut Oil Cocos Nucifera , Cyclomethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Olive Oil Olea Europaea , Peanut Oil Arachis Hypogaea , Castor Oil Ricinus Communis , Cetyl Esters , Sorbitol , PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Yellow No. 5 CI 19140 , Blue No. 1 CI 42090 :D :D :D

If this is accurate, it looks like we can use either product and not have to worry about Mineral Oil!!!

Good Luck!

DulceKisses

High Fashion
Yeah, it looks like they have changed because Im reading my bottle now and I don't see mineral oil. But thanks for the alternative incase I accidently purchase the old formula or they change again. I swear by this stuff. Love it and their ORS Paks. Thanks again!

gorgeoushair

Are you talking about the creme or the lotion? Also can you post the ingredients for the silk elements moisturizer?

sassyhair

i just purchased this and it is great for tangles on wet hair. It does smell like ors olive oil lotion but a more creamy texture