ORS hair mayonnaise or Motions CPR?

ORS Hair Mayonnaise or Motions CPR?

• ORS Hair Mayonnaise

Votes: 70 58.8%
  • Motions CPR

Votes: 49 41.2%

• Total voters

Innocent_Kiss

My tresses are overprocessed, and I don't want to give up on them. I already have ORS hair mayonnaise. I use it once a week, and once I month I add an egg to the treatment. Which do you ladies recommend? Which has worked for you?

Qt girl

I've tried both on my overprocessed hair and Motions wins. my breakage stopped almost immediately after using CPR. I always DC with the CPR then rinse and put on Motions Oil Moisturizer (the kind in the jar)for about 5 minutes without heat. Then I rinse and style as usual. My stylist recommended it to me a few years ago after a bad run in with another stylist and a badly mixed relaxer. Hope this helps!

Innocent_Kiss

Thanks :) I might consider a switch. I'll finish the mayonnaise out, though. I used it, but simultaneously overprocessed my hair during touch up times, so it's really impossible to tell its progress.

BrooklynSouth

I'm going to Henna/Indigo this weekend. Can CPR be used afterward or will I have to use another deep moisturizer? I used APHOGEE 2 Step last week.

msjones

I'm going to Henna/Indigo this weekend. Can CPR be used afterward or will I have to use another deep moisturizer? I used APHOGEE 2 Step last week.

Your hair will feel super strong w/ the Henna/Indigo treatment. I suggest using a moisturizing shampoo instead of the CPR or Aphogee as this will probably make your hair too brittle. While Henna can make your hair shiny and strong, It will not leave your hair moisturized...it will actually make it dry.

sherann

CPR helps with breakage, but you have to continue until the damaged hair has been cut off. There are old posts around here about a regimen that was up on the Motions site.

ORS Hair mayo. CPR is a temporary fix and breakage comes back in a couple of days.
\

Interesting, I haven't tried CPR but I really love ORS mayo. I definitely don't want a temporary fix. I mix ors mayo and amla oil once a week. I have heard a lot about CPR so I may try it when I use up my ORS, but ORS mayo will always be a staple because it has really done wonders for my breakage issues. Wonders!! I mix with an egg once a month and honestly the breakage I used to see is nonexistent.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
CPR helps with breakage, but you have to continue until the damaged hair has been cut off. There are old posts around here about a regimen that was up on the Motions site.

This is the same thing I heard. I steer clear of Motions becuase it had a lot of proteins in it which I OD on. :ohwell:

But I really like the ORS hair mayo. :up: For some reason, this seems to soak up right into your hair.

MzOptimistic

I use both. Each one serve its' own purpose. When my hair is shedding, I use CPR Motions. For a regular ole DC, I use ORS Mayonaise.

cocopuff

Motions CPR. I love it, breakage stops and it smells great. The only thing I hate about it is those little tree bark bits that I have to continuously rinse out of my hair (they have not stopped me from repurchasing though).

Dee-Licious

I love CPR and recently went and bought the big Salon size tub from the BSS. I've fallen in love with a new product currently and been slacking on my CPR, but I'm going to try and bring it back into my life at least one wash a week.

Brownsis

I've tried both, and I prefer Motions CPR
Actually Motions CPR is my best conditionner ever, it stops breakage and it moisturizes as well . I've tried a lot of conditionners(ORS hair mayo, K2hair, Keracare, Dark and lovely...) but Motions cpr is my favorite one

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
ORS is my choice. I also doctor it up with BS molasses, honey, and EVOO. It makes my hair happy.

talata

I love CPR and recently went and bought the big Salon size tub from the BSS. I've fallen in love with a new product currently and been slacking on my CPR, but I'm going to try and bring it back into my life at least one wash a week.

What is that new found love of yours???? You can't just leave us hanging like that.

Ladyhenri

Why not use both?

I Prepoo'd with CPR + EVOO
Then DC'd with ORS Hair Mayo+ EVOO after my shampoo..

My hair felt great! Strong but moisturised:yep::yep: