ORS Hair Mayo and Headaches

Nella

Hi,

I was curious to know if any of you ladies have experienced really bad headaches using the ORS Hair Mayo. The smell really bothers me and once I place it on my head I instantly get a headache. I don't think its just my allergies bothering me but, that it is not that great on my head because, of the headaches.

Have you experienced this? I think I may stop using it and try something else.

Thanks,
Nella

ORS Mayo doesn't do this but I have gotten a headache from the scent of Silicon Mix. Just stop using it, maybe you are allergic to the fragrance.

ORS Mayo doesn't do this but I have gotten a headache from the scent of Silicon Mix. Just stop using it, maybe you are allergic to the fragrance.

Thanks a bunch! That may be it so I won't use it anymore because, it makes me sick. So now I think I will be sure to lok at all those labels and make sure I dont use anything else with that in it.

At first when I used it I thought I was having a bad day. Then I tried it two other times and experienced the same headaches and itchy scalp.

I agree with silverlotus - stop using it. It's funny how the same smell can repel or appeal; I actually like the scent of ORS Hair Mayo.

Back