Has anyone else experienced....

Kinkyhairlady

Headaches while using MN? I just thought I would give this a try since I have heard great reviews about it but I just noticed I have been having non stop headaches for the past two weeks. I got my hair washed on Saturday and applied MN on Sunday and the headaches started again so I washed my hair out again yesterday and this morning I am fine, I had a headache for two days and I am convinced it was the MN. Now I have to admit I do see some growth but I don't think I want to get constant headaches in order to have longer hair, I rather just stick with my Lenzi's request. Have any of you using it experience this? Let me know. Thanks

Ellis said:
Headaches while using MN? I just thought I would give this a try since I have heard great reviews about it but I just noticed I have been having non stop headaches for the past two weeks. I got my hair washed on Saturday and applied MN on Sunday and the headaches started again so I washed my hair out again yesterday and this morning I am fine, I had a headache for two days and I am convinced it was the MN. Now I have to admit I do see some growth but I don't think I want to get constant headaches in order to have longer hair, I rather just stick with my Lenzi's request. Have any of you using it experience this? Let me know. Thanks

No headaches, but my head itches like it's got lice or something. :( Me no likey. How is Lenzi's working for you? I used it last summer and it did absolutely nothing.

Ellis said:

I did for about 2 weeks. I thought it was because I started taking new vitamins, so I stopped taking them and the headaches continued. My headaches were also accompanied by a really sore scalp. I only use MN once a week now and I don't have the headaches. HTH

tooshorthair said:
I did for about 2 weeks. I thought it was because I started taking new vitamins, so I stopped taking them and the headaches continued. My headaches were also accompanied by a really sore scalp. I only use MN once a week now and I don't have the headaches. HTH
My scalp was also very sore but having headaches can't be a good sign. I was having trouble concentrating at work and I had to keep taking excedrin migraine which was not doing anything which is why I knew something more was going on. I am a bit nervous now because I would like to know why the headaches are caused, I hope this does not have any damage to the brain or anything.

CantBeCopied said:
No headaches, but my head itches like it's got lice or something. :( Me no likey. How is Lenzi's working for you? I used it last summer and it did absolutely nothing.

The lenzi request has worked wonders for my hair. The only thing I can say I don't like about it is that it is a grease and grease kind of weighs my hair down. But to be honest most of my length was acheived using it because I don't really use vitamins now so I am satisfied with it and will always continue to use it.

Ellis said:
My scalp was also very sore but having headaches can't be a good sign. I was having trouble concentrating at work and I had to keep taking excedrin migraine which was not doing anything which is why I knew something more was going on. I am a bit nervous now because I would like to know why the headaches are caused, I hope this does not have any damage to the brain or anything.

LOL, I hope not either. My brain is already subjected to enough damage from raising my kids:lol: . I was getting a little scared because the pain was so bad, I almost went to the doctor. Then I thought, how am I going to explain putting MN on my scalp to the doctor. She might think I'm crazy:lol:. My scalp is fine now, but I have noticed some light flaking. I may just lay off of this stuff for a while and see what happens.

The headaches may be the result of massive growth taking place or about to take place..the soreness is definately a sign of that.

Back