Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment

gn1g

I just had to have something new for my hair, I'm sure you PJs understand. I mean . . . I was really getting that junky tingle, so it was late and I wondered into the biggest walmart I could find. Smart styles usually have very good products but it was late and they were closed. Never the less the hair isles would have to do, I stayed in walmart soooo long that not only were my feet hurting but my eyes were aching as well.

I began looking at products I never look at, some packaging just turns me off. I grabbed this light blue jar with a gold cap and thought what the heck does light blue have to do with healthy, growth, thickness, feminity or hair? hmmm then I thought well at least read the name of the product and low and behold the word ARGAN snatched me by the wallet and we ran out of the store.:yep:

Anyway I went home did my hair with what was suppose to be a very intense moisturising treat. I actually did a deep treatment at something past 11 pm. When rinsing this product off, my hair did not feel moist. Nor was it easy to detangle. But after it dried my hair is softer but not as dry as it was. I give this product a C.

Have you tried Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment, what did you think?

Haven't tried it but I was seriously considering it after watching a youtube video in which the girl raved about it. Thanks for the review.

I was about to buy it the other day while in CVS but then changed my mind. I was more interested in finding out about the amount of argan oil in the product and how far down the ingredient list it was; too far for me.

Have you tried Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment, what did you think?
@gn1g, I have approximately 1 scoop left. I have 4b and c in places and am natural and very fine hair. Not impressed. I use it for dates (lol!) with another conditioner because it smells AMAZING. In the end, it leaves the hair dry if used it too often (for me at least) probably due to the silicons it contains. This is my LAST silicon product.

OTOH, my daughter's hair which is 2b-3a natural (she's mixed), LOVES it. It makes it glossy, soft, and really defines her waves.

Maybe it's not to keen for 'fros but for wavy, softer curl, silkier strand hair types, it would probably be a win. At least in my experience.

was.not.impressed

And I have a huge bottle that I picked up at BJ's wholesale:nono: It's been regulated for using when I am wearing weaves and wigs..

Back