New Organix Lines - Argan Creme, Biotin, etc...

Taina

Me, I have the coconut milk shampoo, the shea butter shampoo and the Argan shampoo and conditioner. Had the coconut milk conditioner also, but is already gone.

I like the shampoos, are not that dryng, the coconut milk conditioner was meh, and havn't tryed the argan oil one yet.

Taina

No, I havn't see them. The one i have is this

Aireen

I LOOOOOVE ORGANIX! As soon as those things hit Canadian shelves, I WILL be buying, call me a product junkie but I don't care. :grin: So excited, thanks for sharing, OP!

Victorian

old head
OMG I was just browsing Ulta during my lunch hour today and saw the new lines -- I was like, let me get home to LHCF and see who's tried it already :lol:

I was most interested in the biotin one. My hair doesn't seem to be a fan of argan oil based products, so I'm iffy on trying out that one. Somebody update us if you pick up some of these new products...

demlew

Bumping my own thread :lachen:

I just went to Wal-Mart and Organix is introducing even MORE new products!! I was sooo tempted to buy the Argan serum and the argan/shea moisture mask, but I'm trying to slow my roll since I just bought the new mists (keratin and coconut) :lol:

I love both of the mists. They smell great and my hair doesn't feel coated. I'm curious how the curl enhancing yogurt will work for naturals...

I think I'm an Organix junkie because I literally counted how many lines were available in the brand new WM Neighboor Center near my house. There's 13! :lachen:

Here's links for the new stuff. I haven't seen these in Ulta yet.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Organix-Argan-Oil-Shea-Butter-Curl-Enhancing-Yogurt-8-fl-oz/22345955

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Organix-A...sture-Restore-Weightless-Oil-4-fl-oz/22345943

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Organix-Keratin-Oil-Instant-Repair-Weightless-Healing-Oil-4-fl-oz/22345950

yuhlovevybz

I'm very curious about biotin and collagen conditioner. I'm scared it would be drying, I think it has protien in it like most of their products.

demlew

I'm very curious about biotin and collagen conditioner. I'm scared it would be drying, I think it has protien in it like most of their products.

yuhlovevybz - The description says the biotin has hydrolyzed wheat proteins, but I'm not versed enough to know if this is a "PROTEIN" protein - if that makes sense lol Hopefully the ladies will chime in

I'm not gonna try this one because the line is "thick and full" and has other stuff like root boosters, amplifiers, etc.

But...I can tell you it smells good :look:

LexiDior

depending on my cash flow this week, i may buy the biotin and collagen shampoo. i do wonder about the protein amount because ive always been told that biotin cant be absorb through the skin, but the reviews look ok.

getoffmylawn

I have the moroccan argan oil condition in the blue bottle. It was double sized for only 5 bucks but I have to say it doesn't work any better than dollar VO5

deedoswell

There is another product by Organix I think it is called "dry styling" something - I'm at work now and can't look up the correct name - but I am currently using that one and it was fine for a few days than I got some type of buildup.

Last edited:

demlew

deedoswell - Is it the macadamia or awapuhi styling oil? And I've never tried the Brazilian line because my relaxed hair is really picky about protein so I didn't see that ending well. Did you ever use the flat iron spray? I've wondered about it. BUT, I can honestly say that I've used the new anti-breakage keratin oil for the past few days (because it smells awesome) and I haven't noticed any ill effects.

getoffmylawn - ITA about the moroccan shampoo/conditioner. I think the Awapuhi line is the only one I would likely re-purchase -from shampoo/conditioner/recovery mask (if I didn't have tons to use up :lol:) Otherwise, here are my re-buys: coconut anti-breakage serum and all of the hydrating mist oils.

And now I'm headed to Wal-Mart to see if I can get the argan anti-breakage serum and argan/shea moisture masque price-matched to Ulta's $4.72 :look:

snillohsss

The Moroccan Argan cream is the TRUTH.....the ultimate slip! I bought some while I was out of town last week, and when i came home I haven't been able to find it. I didn't try Ulta yet....so I will be there tomorrow!

fifi134

I've been using the Hydrating Macadamia Oil line since the beginning of the month. I LOVE it! No more dry scalp and my hair can hold a style for over a week. It's also really moisturizing too.

deedoswell

deedoswell - Is it the macadamia or awapuhi styling oil? And I've never tried the Brazilian line because my relaxed hair is really picky about protein so I didn't see that ending well. Did you ever use the flat iron spray? I've wondered about it. BUT, I can honestly say that I've used the new anti-breakage keratin oil for the past few days (because it smells awesome) and I haven't noticed any ill effects.

getoffmylawn - ITA about the moroccan shampoo/conditioner. I think the Awapuhi line is the only one I would likely re-purchase -from shampoo/conditioner/recovery mask (if I didn't have tons to use up :lol:) Otherwise, here are my re-buys: coconut anti-breakage serum and all of the hydrating mist oils.

And now I'm headed to Wal-Mart to see if I can get the argan anti-breakage serum and argan/shea moisture masque price-matched to Ulta's $4.72 :look:

It is the Macadamia. And I noticed also that after only two days of just putting a dime size amount on my hair that it leaves residue/buildup that appears the next day!!! Never using that again. I really liked the One and Only Argan Oil I think I will go back to that.

hnntrr

No, I havn't see them. The one i have is this

I love this conditioner, I have this one, the luxurious Moroccan Argan oil conditioner, and the tea tree conditioner. I really enjoy them and my hair seems to like them too.

londonfog

I just bought the Argan Oil & Shea Butter conditioner last night at Walmart because of the moisturizing ingredients!! I had to read through the line though to see which ones didn't have protein in them because I already have enough of stuff at the house with protein in it.

demlew

londonfog - Please let me know if it works for you! I love my Costco Kirkland Signature shampoo, but I'm ready to switch it up for little while. Wait - did you get the shampoo or conditioner? Either way, I hope it's great. TIA!

TokyoReina

I want to try the new ones. I bought a few of their little tubs of conditioners and I'm still trying them all. Thus far I like the products though, especially the scents!

cookiemonster287

I have the tea tree shampoo and the acai berry conditioner.
My hair loves the shampoo, and I've been using it for about 3 months now.
The conditioner makes my hair really dry....I think its because of the cones. I didn't realize there were any in it until I used half the bottle. I stopped using it and my hair got back to normal.
I'll probably get the acai berry shampoo when I finish this one because I love the smell.

LexiDior

Maybe I need to give it another go but my hair hated this line:

My hair is falling out of love with this kind. Im not sure what it is but maybe its because im getting protein from other products so when i use this it leaves my hair hard and dry feeling.