Online Love....What do you think?

Now I sincerely believe that God can do anything. I have seen him do some amazing things, especially in my own life, but I gotta know....what do you all think about Christians hooking up online? What do you think about online Christian dating services....or any other type of Christian dating services? This is a question that has been asked of me a lot lately. Lemme know your input on this issue. Be blessed!

Last edited:

cocoberry10

thegirltolove said:
Now I sincerely believe that God can do anything. I have seen him do some amazing things, especially in my own life, but I gotta know....what do you all think about Christians hooking up online? What do you think about online Christian dating services....or any other type of Christian dating services? Lemme know your input on this issue. Be blessed!

I think it's perfectly fine. I believe the Lord uses all channels to bring people together, and the internet is one more way.

Divine Inspiration

I think it's just like anybody else "hooking up" online. I think those services are amoral since many of them don't promote an agenda other than simply facilitating interaction.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would caution you, though, to be mindful that not everyone on those sites are going to be of God in spite of the name "Christian" dating site so you still have to do your homework and use your discernment.

Other than that, I say get your mingle on! :lol:

baby42

i was thinking the samething but i got scared to go on line to meet some one:confused: i guess its alright if i wasnt so scared i just keep hopeing i meet somebody the old school way:lol: but i would say go for it if you can do it

baby42 said:
i was thinking the samething but i got scared to go on line to meet some one:confused: i guess its alright if i wasnt so scared i just keep hopeing i meet somebody the old school way:lol: but i would say go for it if you can do it

LOL....I feel you. Now, I am not saying that it is ME wanting to meet someone online :look:, but this quesiton has been asked a lot lately and my response it that I believe that God can do anything. I used to be a skeptic, but I have learned to not put God in a box.

Of course, I believe that you should exercise a lot of caution when doing this sort of thing, but I don't see why it would be an issue.....however, I prefer the old school meet and greet myself too :lol:.

*Isn't it a shame that the meet and greet is "old school" now.....lol

Royal Glory

It is just like anything else: be selective, making decisions based upon prayer and God's word. Be cautious, meeting in a very public place the first few times. I don't believe it is wrong. It's just a modern option.

My newlywed daughter met her husband of 8 months, online. I can't remember if it was eharmony.com or match.com.

God bless.

Guyaneek

I definitely believe that God can, will and has used these services to make connections but at the same time, I would be extremely cautious as with non christian dating services online.
Be blessed!