One Product Line

Has Using One Product Line Helped

• Total voters

MonaRae

Hello Ladies

I know there are just a handful of you that use only one product line but I wanted to get your opinion. Do you feel it has helped you? What product line did you use?

I asked b/c I am planning on doing this when I remove my Kinky Twist (June/July '07). And I was thinking of using only PhytoSpecific since that is the next relaxer I plan onl using.

Thanks In Advance!
MonaRae

Last edited:

mahogany66

My last wash and set was STRICTLY phytospecific except for the POO', I currently use KC 1st poo and KC detangling poo but I plan to use the phytospecific poo next week, I am quite confident that I will be satisfied.

My goal is to ONLY use phytospecific products and so far so good. :)

bajanplums1

I love elucence. I tried the whole line but:
* the clarifying poo left my hair stripped, I replaced it with Tressemme
* the conditioner was not a good deep conditioner I replaced it with Paul Mitchell Supercharged
* Elucence does not make natural oils.

But everything else is elucence: the moisture poo, the leave ins (conditioner and liquid serrum) and I do love the line.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Even though I am very much a PJ, I picked the one line helped me option. The reason is because every time I do use a complete line of products (for example, I used strictly Silk Elements in the summer, and I use strictly Pantene R & N last month) my hair performed consistently.

If I ever cure my PJism, which I don't see happening, I may try to stick with one line if it had everything I need. But for the most part, I think having a consistent routine with tried and true techniques help more than any product line.