OMG! Check out my curls with my NEW steam rollers!

pink_flower

[ QUOTE ]
foreverjoy said:
Pink_Flower, Hair hair looks great. What kind of relaxer do you use? Your hair is sooo shiny

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks foreverjoy! I use Lusters Pink Oil relaxer (No lye)

LEOLADYSW

Re: OMG! Check out my curls with my NEW steam roll

Well, I have used them in a pretty steamy climate, and what I found is that it helped to straighten my hair [at least for awhile]. Then of course, the atmospheric humidity can take over later. No type of rollers can prevent that. But the rollers themselves do not cause more frizz imho.

licutiexx

your curls are pretty

pink_flower

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
No. In fact, they add more moisture to the hair -- more moisture can only be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup what she said!

Zola

I'm not one who rolls hair, so I'm curious as to how you did it? How many rollers did you use? What direction were they rolled in, i.e. were they all rolled toward the back? Did you put some in on the side and roll them downward?

Your curls look so great and I always like to have information on great styles-even if the may not necessarily apply to my hair at this time. TIA!

AshCash

Thanks for sharing your pics. Your curls look wonderful! I'm now thinking of purchasing these rollers. One quick question though... my Conair rollers have started to leave this annoying indention-type mark on my hair that I can't comb out from the pin used to secure them.
Is there any mark left with the steam rollers when u remove them? Thanks!

LEOLADYSW

To those of you who want to try the Vidal Sasson steam rollers, and whose Caruso steamer has broken.

You will be pleased to know that you can save your rollers from your Caruso, and use them on your new Vidal Sassoon system if you like. They are exactly the same, only a different color. That way, if you have a lot of hair, and need extra rollers of a particular size, you have them!

I just thought you should know.

pink_flower

Thanks again yall!

Im glad you mentioned that LEO, I forgot myself

shoelover1972

Very pretty hair (& face). I may have to go and get these myself.