OMG! Check out my curls with my NEW steam rollers!

pink_flower

Okay my Caruso steam roller broke earlier this month but today I purchased the Vidal Sassoon rollers based on LEOLADYSW's raves!

Thanks again LEOLADYSW

The full name is The VS Ion Steam Hairsetting System

How ions work:
The new Anti-static Professional 20 roller ION molecular steam setter uses negative ions to dramatically increase the amount of steam porduced in comparison to ordinary steam setters. Quick heat up rollers are infused with ions to create strong, long-lasting and luxurious curls. This helps condition,soften and make hair shinier while adding volumer and reducing the "frizzies"

All that mess I just spewed out was from the box

Anyways the top 5 reasons I think they are better than the Caruso are:

1. It has an off switch! And it has 2 settings you can choose from-regular steam or ionic steam

2. My curls are silkier and have more bounce

3. The packaging is prettier-very pretty pastel color

4. Its cheaper. Only cost 20.99 @ Ulta

5. Styling time is shorter with the ionic steam

Okay I have pictures in my album!

ubavka123

Nice!
My hair is turning red, too...
I kind of like it, but then again, I don't...Anyway, your curls look pretty!

LEOLADYSW

You are very welcome pink_flower. I am so very glad you like them. I saw your photos, and your curls are truly lovely. Congratulations!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Your hair looks really pretty. I may consider switching to those in the future. I like the fact that they have an off button.

lalah

hope this is not a dumb question. to use these, do you let your hair air dry and then put the rollers in? and for how long?

LEOLADYSW

You use these rollers only on dry hair. As for how long to leave them in, until they cool [like 5 to 10 minutes or so], or you could leave them in longer if you like. I have left mine in for hours if I wasn't going anywhere right away. I found that if you leave them in longer, of course, the curls will be tighter.

Am I correct pink_flower? I have not used mine for several months [just doing bantu knot sets or phony tails].

Leslie_C

Re: OMG! Check out my curls with my NEW steam roll

any thoughts on using these in a humid climate? I live in Orlando and its sooo humid I think that the steam would just results in a big fro....

B

ballet_bun

Your curls are pretty!

renee_n_3000

Your curls look great! Thanks for the review because I've been considering getting these since my Caruso steamer also recently broke. It was nice of you to include a photo of them, too. I'm going to look for this when I go shopping today.

Allandra

I have a Remington Steam Hairsetter (purchased it years ago). I love it for those times when I want fast curls (on the ends of my hair). They really are a great investment.

pink_flower

Thanks yall!

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
You use these rollers only on dry hair. As for how long to leave them in, until they cool [like 5 to 10 minutes or so], or you could leave them in longer if you like. I have left mine in for hours if I wasn't going anywhere right away. I found that if you leave them in longer, of course, the curls will be tighter.

Am I correct pink_flower? I have not used mine for several months [just doing bantu knot sets or phony tails].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I use them on dry hair. I takes me about 5-10 minutes to roll my hair then I leave them in for another 5. I do find the curls are tighter if they are left in longer.