Olaplex Users

I broke down and bought the Bonding Oil = 1oz:cry3:

I know at some point, I'll snatch up #6

I plan to use #5 this Weekend Wash Day

I broke down and bought the Bonding Oil = 1oz:cry3:

I know at some point, I'll snatch up #6

I plan to use #5 this Weekend Wash Day
I hope you like it! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

After my wash, I used the 4-in-1 mask with a little sunflower oil mixed in. I used a heat cap for 30 mins (it was supposed to be 10, but I took a nap lol). Omg. I'm at 9.5 weeks post-relaxer and I wanted to cancel my appt! My hair was light, shiny, detangled down to the roots, super moisturized, and I didn't need to flat iron. I went ahead and bought 2 more.

@demlew
Did you make a decision yet on #9?

My #7 should be here tomorrow, so that will be right in time for Wash Day on Saturday.

Will also use 0,3,5,8.

Not yet. I haven't used it again yet. Btw, I should be careful what I put out in the universe. Remember how I said I almost wanted to cancel my relaxer appt because my hair was so nice after using the 4-in-1? Well, my beautician had to cancel on me AND she's going out of town for a week so Idk when I'll get my hair done. Now I'm DEVASTATED (so dramatic lol). I only want to stretch my relaxer on my terms :lachen:

And my two backup bottles of the 4-in-1 arrived today :)

So I’m a full olaplex fan only thing I don’t have is the oil and clarifying shampoo. I hated my natural hair until I used this and now relaxed I feel like silk. All the products work like a good loving family.

The clarifying shampoo is the only thing I don't have. Which one is your favorite product so far? *I apologize if you've already said what it is.
#3 is my boo then the 4-in-1 mask, then the regular #4 shampoo.

The clarifying shampoo is the only thing I don't have. Which one is your favorite product so far? *I apologize if you've already said what it is.
#3 is my boo then the 4-in-1 mask, then the regular #4 shampoo.
I love each one like I did my wash day Sunday with the 0/1 then 4 and then 8 and wrapped it in the serum my hair after air drying felt like silk. I try to get sets during my bday month which is Nov through the holidays because it’s a core of my collection. I have the similar line from redken and it’s fire too

I love each one like I did my wash day Sunday with the 0/1 then 4 and then 8 and wrapped it in the serum my hair after air drying felt like silk. I try to get sets during my bday month which is Nov through the holidays because it’s a core of my collection. I have the similar line from redken and it’s fire too

I've wondered about the Redken set, but I have enough Olaplex to last a while, so there's no point in trying it right now since I'd probably like it too. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways lol

I've wondered about the Redken set, but I have enough Olaplex to last a while, so there's no point in trying it right now since I'd probably like it too. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways lol
If the redken hadn’t been sent I wouldn’t have tried it but after the first rinse I was like oh baby what magic is this. The one leg up on redken is they do liters so if I ever go minimal then it would be perfect

My #7 Oil came today (will use it tomorrow) and my b/up of #8 also came today.

Still on the Fence about getting #9 and not sure if I need #6?:scratchchin:

I use Olaplex weekly, I probably don't need to use it that often, but I enjoy using it and I love the results so I will continue to use it.

I use:-

No 0
No 3
No 9
and the 4 in 1

I love the serum, I like it both when I air dry and when I heat style. These days I can air dry very easily now and the serum really aids that process.

I really like the oil but I have other oils that I prefer more so I wouldn't rush to repurchase that. I don't use the shampoo and conditioner, and it sounds like I really saved myself some coin there.

The leave in is okay but I find it very heavy for my hair so I won't be repurchasing that.

Is anyone planning to try the new chelating shampoo? I don’t think I have hard water and I no longer use no-lye so I’m undecided.

Back