Okay it's update time (PICS)

Channy31

My hair type is 4a for the majority, and some 3c? on top. I attached some pics below, I'd love to know how to do it the normal way:perplexed.

ETA: Whoa! Sorry it's so big! I don't know how to make it smaller:ohwell:.

I first used it as part of the Brazilian Blowdry Range by Luster's YOU range. Here's the ingredient list:
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polyquaternium-37, Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-80,Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin

This stuff gives moisture, but is light, and doesn't weight my hair down, and smells so good. It even has Argan oil as the 4th ingredient. Blowdrying with it was quick and helped detangle it, and flat ironing with it left my hair soft with a lot of movement. Seriously will not be flat ironing with anything else:grin:.

I wish I had stories for that thread, but my hair is going to be PS'ed to death this year so it may be a while. With people in that thread being MBL, Waist, Hip... I feel small in there!:lol:

We have similar hair textures :D