Ok so where are all the La India Ladies...Progress?

LuvLiLocks

All you ladies on the La India challange, how's that coming? Ok let me go first.

I used it everyday for a couple of weeks and saw really impressive growth, then I got excited and really over did it and ended up overloading my scalp.
I ended up with a thick white layer of flakes that had my head so sore and painfull that I couldn't put anything on it. :eek: :eek:
Ladies I had so much thick new growth that I could barely find my scalp. Example, I relaxed March 1, and again on April 1 :eek: :eek: , yes thats right..
Finally I had to nurse my scalp back to health, and now I feel like my girls aren't growing fast enough.
With all this said, I still want to use the La India, cause it work for me, but I abused it :wallbash: If I decide to start again, I'm definitely gonna take Candy C's originally advice on using a little bit every other day or so.

Anyone else?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I can't tell whether or not la india works that great for me. My natural hair is very curly and shrinkage is a **** for me.:) I like la india for the fact it covers my MTG smell. I sure that if I were relaxed i could tell more quickly.

LaNecia

I've been using mine with my MN so I can't say if it's growing well because of or inspite of the La India but I love the texture of this product! :up:

My growth has been great so...I stick with them both! :yep:

Candy_C

Hey! so glad this has been started. ladies i'm BACK ON my la india as soon as i get my retouch!! which will be next week sometime or in two weeks. i'm excited cos this stuff is excellent...i just would not use it on the ends or for moisturizing (not for my hair anyway) as mine went dry, but IF you have your hair in a bun or twists then this pomade is perfect just not good for airdried hair that is always loose. THE SHINE is amazing on twists and the texture it gives is beautiful

Candy_C

tru_mind said:
What is La India?
a hair pomade that gave me excellent growth in the past when i used it. i've used it for years, just not recently as i airdry and never comb so i dont get access to my scalp properley. this stuff is great for use in the summer , especially if you do buns as the hair never dries out and the growth rate this stuff gave me was magic. it contains petrolatum, quinine sulphate, olive oil and a very nice smelling perfume. I recommend it for the ladies who use heat because when i was a heat abuser my hair was still pretty long when using this stuff. It good for use on the scalp but a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will just get messssy.

simpleDIVA

I just started using la india last friday, it smells great and it really tingles. Hopefully I get great results as CandiC

Candy_C

petrolatum,quinine sulphate,olive oil, fragerence and certified colour d & c

i've just began this again also. i only use it in the summer, i feel the heat really activates it.

dont use too much!!! and if your gonna use it on the hair, use a moisturizer first as this is a grease. the instructions are on the tub, but theyre definately accurate. the more you massage the more tingle and the more growth you will get!

hot_pepper96

mstasha said:
Where can I find this stuff at?? sounds like something I would like to try.

Mtasha,

If you want I can send you a jar. I overdid it and bought two at once. I think one jar will last me awhile since I mix it w/oil to dilute (It's so thick).

mstasha

hot_pepper96 said:
Mtasha,

If you want I can send you a jar. I overdid it and bought two at once. I think one jar will last me awhile since I mix it w/oil to dilute (It's so thick).
I am soooo slow on the replys. I just orders some yesterday. Shipping is a trip. I wish I had read this earlier. But thank You so much!! When I run out if its ok I would like to pm you my info. to do that. anything ot save on that crazy shipping price.

doris

Can someone that bought this tell me if there is an address where this creme was made. If so, can you post the address?

Thanks in Advance.

Candy_C said:
petrolatum,quinine sulphate,olive oil, fragerence and certified colour d & c

i've just began this again also. i only use it in the summer, i feel the heat really activates it.

dont use too much!!! and if your gonna use it on the hair, use a moisturizer first as this is a grease. the instructions are on the tub, but theyre definately accurate. the more you massage the more tingle and the more growth you will get!