Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

I bought a pomade from the bss called Nature's Blessings. I like the ingredients: nettle, rosemary sage, peppermin, thyme, alfafa, pure virgin olive oil, pure coconut oil, sage oil, rosemary oil, beramot oil, chlorophyll from nettle/spinach, pure mineral jelly, natural fragrance. It is very light and not greasy. I will be using this on my scalp. I put some on a few minutes ago, spritzed my hair and am now baggying. I will try it on my hair on wash day.

I used to love Nature's Blessing.

L - Homemade Aloe Spray
C - Shi-Naturals Shea Butter Lotion (this may be HG status)
O - Safflower Oil

I'm also massaging Horstail Butter into my edges before I invert tonight.

Used Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter, sealed with Nourish oil and a little Mocha Bling on the ends. :love:

Moisturized hair with Pura body natural sapote hair lotion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Last edited:
I haven't greased my scalp in years, but this flat iron along with these cold/dry conditions has put me in itchy scalp city. Last night I went through in small sections and applied BASK Sweet Manna hair and scalp serum. I love this stuff so much. I usually use it for sealing. I'm sad that they no longer carry it.

Posted from my shower...while peeing...with the LHCF App

Overnight pre-poo with KV hibiscus a few nights ago
Used My Honey Child type 4 cream last night

Mixed safflower and grapeseed oils for my oil rinse. It was so light and easy to rinse out without that greasy feeling.
L - KBB Sweet Ambrosia
O - Keraveda Amla Brahmi mix
C - QBAOHC
B - Shescentit- Juicy Berry Butter Cream Frosting on the ends to seal

I love this combo, and if I wasn't such a PJ, I'd ride with this through the winter.

Just had my last wash day at home. :nono:

Applied the Pomade Shop Peppermint Pomade on my scalp. I used a little more than I usually do. Wondering if I wasn't using enough to get all the growth I can get. Tempted to purchase some Liquid Gold but scared of the smell. I'll do some more research, especially because if my curlformers do what I want them to do I'll have a new regimen anyway.

Oiled my hair with Qhemet Moringa oil, used HH Tutti Frutti as my leave-in, and SSi Seyani Butter to seal it all in.

Smoothed into a low bun. And by smoothed I mean the top of my hair looks :busted: but I don't plan on seeing anybody until after my next wash AND STEAM day.

Shea and cocoa butter mix.

IDareT'sHair

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out the Green Magic. And yes ma'am! I'm a second-year law student. Feels like I've been in school my entire life, but I like it.

This is the longest time I've been home since high school. I enjoyed spending time with my parents and family but I'm ready to get back to my apartment. And my products!

I used a sample of the DAX Bergamot tonight and I think I might be in love :look: I'm too scared to commit to that statement though :lol: I have one more sample left and I will use it again next wash day. I will take out my twist tomorrow to see how my hair feels.

Oiled scalp with castor oil, dampened ends with my water/aloe Vera mix and sealed with kizuri shea pumpkin butter...that butter is bomb! Coming from someone who isn't a shea fan well on the hair anyways...

Did a quick co wash yesterday and applied oyin hair dew to wet hair and applied marie dean cherry plum pomade on dry hair.

Hay y'all Im in ... also will be posting more often :smirk:

Im keeping it super simple for 2014

staple products

Oil: Liquid Gold hair oil
Grease: HV almond glaze
Pomade: Oyin burnt sugar
Creme: HV whipped ends / Moist 24/7 (not really a creme but I use it as one)
Butter: HQS 5 day moisture
also using Liquid Gold Green magic ... not sure where it fits in the categories :lol:

I also have a bunch of random stuff Ive collected over the years that I plan to use up too many to list here but I'll update when I use them :grin:

Back