Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

lovelycurls

Did the Lco method last nite:
L - Soultanicals knappilious
C - Oyin dew
O - hh carrot cake frosting

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 using LHCF

charmtreese

Moisturized with a mixture of: George's Aloe Vera Juice, Oyin Juice, and Joico liquid reconstructor

Sealed with: Paltas soft hair oil massaged into scalp with a little of Jamaican black lavender oil on ends.

faithVA

Still using up the CD Hair Milk to moisturize at night. It isn't a repurchase but I can make it work for now.

Ltown

Greyland
I'm using hv green butter and coasta oil right now, i have some other butters in my stash that i will rotate.

Kindheart

Happy new year IDareT'sHair!!! And to all of you ladies !
I m using Afroveda for the whole year as I have a huge stash to go through !
I bought some pure mango butter and works really well to keep my hair soft and shiny

Ms_CoCo37

Morning Ladies!

Since I straightened my hair the other day I haven't been able to go in on my creams, butters and oils. :-(

However, do you guys remember the Fantasia IC Aloe/Vitamin P.M. Night Time Oil treatment spray?

image-3905741484.jpg

Well I found an almost full bottle under my cabinet (yes I'm a recovering/relapsing PJ), and that is what I have been using since I straightened my hair. I can't believe how soft it leaves my hair and how good it smells.

I wonder if they still make it. :-/

faithVA

Diluted CDs Hair Milk with a lot of water. I will be experimenting to see if my hair likes watery moisturizers better.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Sealed with coffee butter.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Moisturized w/ TPS Coffee condish, sealed w/ HH JOJ. Think imma throw some BASK Java on top to keep up the theme

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used a little PALTAS today.

Later on will do an Overnight "Soak" under a plastic cap with SheScentIt's Coconut Sorbet

lovelycurls

New oil mix for scalp massage and seal ends
Avocado
Vitamin e
Jbco
Hbco
Grapeseed
Rice bran
Argan oil
Peppermint, lavender, coffee, tea tree, clary sage, cinnamon cassia and geranium essential oils.

Angelbean

New oil mix for scalp massage and seal ends
Avocado
Vitamin e
Jbco
Hbco
Grapeseed
Rice bran
Argan oil
Peppermint, lavender, coffee, tea tree, clary sage, cinnamon cassia and geranium essential oils.

This mix sounds awesome!!:yep:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used Keravada Fenugreek on scalp, used Oyin Hair Dew on twists, and added a little MYHC Buttery Soy on ends. :love: Love this combo.

Barbara

Princess
Applied sweet almond oil to the length of my hair castor oil on the ends and scalp

This is what I use. I don't have all those other new products or the latest products. I have too much to use before my products go bad, and I'm not throwing them out either. The bad economy will not allow me to do that.

I still use "old school stuff" which works fine.