Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

toaster

Shampoo'd and deep conditioned today. Hair felt baby soft after rinsing the conditioner. Applied Cantu Naturals Leave in and Coconut Curl cream and sealed my ends with shea butter.

sexypebbly

Yesterday used mission condition banana berry leave in and carols daughter tui oil to twist my hair. The mission condition leave in smells divine

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@sexypebbly

Glad to see another Mission:Condition user in Da' House!:grin: rileypak

I have the Berry-Honey L-I but haven't tried it yet. I was thinking about using it as a Cowash, because I rarely use Creamy L-I's.

(That was the item she sent me by mistake).

toaster

About to release my bun, moisturize with Cantu Naturals Coconut Curl Spritz and seal with shea butter.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
QB BRBC sealed with APB Olive & Oats oil in bday cake.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
My hair has been retaining moisture so well using LOC.I can go for 5 days without refreshing.

Last night used:
Tressemme Naturals vibrantly smooth conditioner (new formula)
Darbur Vatika enriched coconut oil
QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

sexypebbly

@sexypebbly

Glad to see another Mission:Condition user in Da' House!:grin: rileypak

I have the Berry-Honey L-I but haven't tried it yet. I was thinking about using it as a Cowash, because I rarely use Creamy L-I's.

(That was the item she sent me by mistake).

I can see you using the leave in as a cowash. Its a nice creamy and thick consistency. If you do use it, let me know how it goes and how it smells, lol

Beamodel

Applied LG Green Magic to my scalp.
Applied Oyin Hair Dew to my length & sealed with APB pumpkin fennel oil.

Smiley79

I whipped Shea butter, vitamin e oil, EVOO, coconut oil and added a couple drops of rosemary, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils. After misting my hair with water mixed with evoo and glycerin, I applied the whipped butter and twisted my hair good night. I'll see how my hair feels in the morning.

ronie

Layered on my Havana twists
Aphogee pro vitamin leave in
APB ayurvedic creme
MHC buttery soy
I will be refreshing with APB watermelon leave in or Africa s best braid spray until Monday which is take down day. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already.

xu93texas

This AM:

LG Green Magic to scalp and APB Ayurveda cream to hair; sealed with my oil mix.

This PM:
Spritzed KomazaCare Califia spray and sealed ends with jbco/APB Ayurveda oil.

Solila

I have this bottle of Shea butter and peppermint oil that I made last year. It is my Winter staple. Lawd, every time I use it, my scalp tingles. LOL