Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Creme on edges. The rest of my hair is still going strong.

toaster

Purchased 70/30 shea butter/ coconut oil which I will use to seal my ends. It's nice and whipped textured and available at whole foods. I should have purchased two.

toaster

I didn't use the Liquid Gold Green Magic the past two nights and my hair is sooo soft and moisturized at the roots. My growth rate and retention are pretty good anyway so I won't be using it any longer.

I probably wouldn't have dry roots if I took the time to part and apply the product but... I don't have the time/patience to do that.

Babygrowth

I didn't use the Liquid Gold Green Magic the past two nights and my hair is sooo soft and moisturized at the roots. My growth rate and retention are pretty good anyway so I won't be using it any longer.

I probably wouldn't have dry roots if I took the time to part and apply the product but... I don't have the time/patience to do that.

I thought it was just me. My hair is moisturized for days when i use this. I love it!

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
LOC on wet hair with:
SM JBCO Leave in conditioner
Darbur Vatika enriched coconut oil + marula oil
QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

Used KMF Upper Management Gel -(discontinued formula) to twist.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

ronie

I made a booboo.
I used APB Ayurvedic mask instead of the ayurvedic cream to moisturize my Havana twists. I normally use the mask as a preppy, so I guess I have to wash my twists soon.
I will never get my masks and creams in the same scents again. The textures are similar, and the jars are identical, so I went through my whole head without realizing that. Hope it's no issue, cause I will have it in my hair over 24 hours. Oh well!

toaster

Used cantu naturals leave in and curl cream when I set my hair yesterday. Then I sealed my wet ends with shea butter.

Beamodel

Last night I Applied HH PLBM and sealed my length with APB Ayurvedic oil. Sealed my ends with seyani butter.

This combination is consistently giving me ultra soft/moisturized hair.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Used
Tressemme Naturals (new formula) vibrantly smooth conditioner
Darbur Vatika enriched coconut oil + JBCO mix
QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.