Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Lita

Applied some DIHB Nourish fenugreek & amla hair growth cream on my edges..This cream is so smooth silky...I like the nice sensation it gives my scalp.

Happy Hair Growing!

toaster

Liquid gold green magic on my scalp, cantu naturals coconut spritz and liquid gold whipped marshmallow on my hair.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I refreshed my hair via the “Oyin Method".

I used:
Tropic Isle Living JBCO Leave in conditioner & Detangler
Tropic Isle Living JBCO Serum with Argan Oil
OH Honey Hemp Conditioner on ends

The “Oyin Method": Apply a humectant-rich product & take a warm/hot shower with head uncovered.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

sugaplum

Star Shooter
sugaplum

Welcome Ms. Lady! :welcome3:

Please come back & tell us what you'll be using the next 2 months!

Glad to have you!:grouphug2:

Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss:

i plan on using a mixture of half & half JBCO & EVOO everyday for 7 days straight while doing the Inversion method starting November 9th.

Currently i am on day 4 of the Inversion Method and using warm EVCO and doing the GHE for 1 hour afterwards . i did this this morning.

My hair is a TWA right now but getting much thicker:yep: In the morning after my shower, i plan on using EVCO and at night i take another shower after work and using Jojoba oil.

i plan on doing a Pre-poo once a week with EVOO & Honey then washing this out with clay wash.

i am still in search of a good moisturizing creme :ohwell:

Last edited:

ThatJerseyGirl

welp, i'm going to branch out this weekend and make my own shea butter mix. I'll use unrefined shea, mango butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil by Vatika, neem oil, jamaican black castor oil, bhringraj oil, amla and a very small amount of glycerin. a few essential oils that I already have. rosemary, nettle, and little lemon citrus for scent.

pray for a sista and her blender. I purposely purchased a hand help cheapie blender just for this purpose. I'm not spending anymore money on hair products. well, at least for now. this month lololol!

i think that is what it will consist of. not final yet, but i know it will happen this weekend. it's going to rain here on Friday and I feel like being creative.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
welp, i'm going to branch out this weekend and make my own shea butter mix. I'll use unrefined shea, mango butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil by Vatika, neem oil, jamaican black castor oil, bhringraj oil, amla and a very small amount of glycerin. a few essential oils that I already have. rosemary, nettle, and little lemon citrus for scent.

pray for a sista and her blender. I purposely purchased a hand help cheapie blender just for this purpose. I'm not spending anymore money on hair products. well, at least for now. this month lololol!

i think that is what it will consist of. not final yet, but i know it will happen this weekend. it's going to rain here on Friday and I feel like being creative.

@ThatJerseyGirl

Hey Gurly!:hiya:

Um...Yeah...We Prayin':nono:

No you won't roll up in here talmbout you whippin' up your own products.

You know they say ED JBCO has a Higher Ash Content right? :look:

That doesn't include all dem Ashes from your Newport 1-Hunnens!:lol:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
My scalp told me it's wash day today.

prepoo with neelibrigahdi + unrefined palm kernal oils.

I used: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream,

Gunmetal Green+chamomile+ Lavender Angustifolia+Neem Leaf+Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea blend,

AO Rosa Mosqueta+DB Pumpkin Seed+ JCS Nutrient Replenishing conditioners

Seal with Ramtirth Brahmi+Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Therapy with Black Seed & Black Walnut oils

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nursing a spot of 'Breakage' I have in the front. Will be rotating:

PALTAS BKC (Hair Tonic)
ED JBCO
Strong Roots Red Pimento
KeraVada

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Used warm EVCO and massaged for one minute, did the GHE, then rinsed my hair in the shower. On soaking wet hair i used SM C&H Curl Enhancing Smoothie and sealed with EVCO.