Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

ronie

Sprayed my twists with African royals braid spray. It feels a bit sticky. I think I will make my own mix to use while my hair is in extensions.

Beamodel

Applied APB leave in spray, APB leave in pudding & APB Ayurvedic oil.

My hair is so light weight, free flowing & soft that I'm jealous of my own hair lol.

Babygrowth

Sealed my DC with Olive oil, used Jason's Vitamin E oil after rinsing to seal in moisture. Today I will use my APB leave in, Elasta qp mango butter and SSI defrizzer.

TBS

Does anyone know of a replacement for Oyin's Pomade? It is so expensive and I don't think I can continue to purchase it.

Angelbean

Sealed my DC with both vatika and castor oil I have been having a love affair with both oils and add them to everything!

Angelbean

Does anyone know of a replacement for Oyin's Pomade? It is so expensive and I don't think I can continue to purchase it.

Natures blessing pomade is a good alternative and it's inexpensive and can be purchased locally ie bss and some drugstores...

nmartin20

I sprayed my hair with water, applied Almond Glaze and Soultanicals Knot Sauce on my length. My hair is very soft and moisturized.

ronie

Sprayed my twists with APB watermelon leave in and moisturized with APB Ayurvedic cream. I chose to use products my hair is familiar with and responds well to while in PS.
I will use the braid spray about once a week.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Yesterday: wash day with SM JBCO line. Used Shampoo, masque & leave-in with JBCO+brahmi oil mix on scalp.

Today: LOC with SM JBCO styling cream, neelibrigahdi oil &Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Food.

sexypebbly

Yesterday used APB cucumber papaya hair cream and butta to twist my hair. Today used hairitage hydration carrot cake frosting.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
LOC with homemade comfrey leaf+rose+ rosewater+ hibiscus tea, brahmi oil+ Tropic Isle JBCO Hair Food mix & OH Hair Dew.