Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

ronie

Last night: Used keravada fenugreek oil in my conditioner prepoo. This morning moisturizing my air dried hair with silk dreams almond buttercream.

oneastrocurlie

After misting with water I used APB Leave In spray, Ayurvedic Hair Cream and Ayurvedic Hair Oil.

It's mid day and my hair isn't dry. So far, so good.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Refreshed twists by applying SM Leave in Conditioner (original formula) + Vatika hibiscus enriched coconut oil & taking a shower bare headed; aka "Oyin Method"

ronie

My hair feels a bit stretchy so I will spray with aphogee provitamin leave in and then moisturize with silk dreams almond buttercream.
It's a good thing I was planning a claudie renew protein treatment for Sunday. Will be using the aphogee pro vitamin leave in until then.

myronnie

Used marshmallow root/slippery elm tea and apb ayurvedic cream to take down twists..it took 7 hours to take down and detangle..gonna lay off the twists for a lil bit.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
Naw it's an ole regular sized bottle. I had just purchased it before I came back to the board. I'll give it this week and maybe next. I'm ready to dig into my KeraVada oils. But you know how I get when I'm determined to use something up. I get tunnel vision.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Naw it's an ole regular sized bottle. I had just purchased it before I came back to the board. I'll give it this week and maybe next. I'm ready to dig into my KeraVada oils. But you know how I get when I'm determined to use something up. I get tunnel vision.

Shay72

Me Too! And I Learned that from You!:kiss:

Those KeraVada Oils are all that.:lick:

toaster

I ran through a bottle of Kinky Curly Knot Today in a week using it as a leave-in on wet hair so now I'm using my Cantu Naturals Leave-in on freshly cowashed hair and I love it even more. It's nice and thick, dries almost with a slight hold, and keeps my hair moisturized and detangled. Best of all I use less because it's thicker and the jar only costs $6!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
APB Marshmallow leave in spray, APB Marshmallow hair cream, sealed with HV Cocasta Shikakai.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

ronie

Spritzed with aphogee pro vitamin leave in, moisturized with silk dreams almond butter cream, twisted with MHC buttery soy hair cream.

Beamodel

Moisturized with APB Marshmallow Clouds leave in spray. Sealed with sunflower seed oil on one side and apricot oil on the other.