Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Picked up peppermint oil today. Need to put that back in rotation. As a side note, it's great for headaches also. Rub a little on the temple. :yep:

Beamodel

Applied APB Birthday Cake Pudding and sealed with HV Vatika Frosting. My hair smells so delicious and is extremely soft...

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Friday: cleanse with NH Indian Hemp & Tamanu Strengthen & Grow Moisturizing Cowash + bentonite clay; amla,hibiscus, fenugreek & black tea rinse; deep condition with OH honey hemp conditioner+ Darbur Vatika hibiscus enriched coconut oil

Yesterday: LOC with OH Juices & Berries+ Soultanicals Hair Sorrell mix,neelibhinghadi oil & SM Kids Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Buttercream

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used APB Watermelon spray, hair cream and butter to seal.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Oh and...I recently fell off of oil rinsing and noticed an increase in split ends. I have never struggled with split ends like I have these past 3 or 4 months. I'm gonna get back on my oil rinsing grind starting this upcoming wash day. My oil of choice for oil rinsing is the ceramides goodness, wheat germ oil.

ronie

Had no time for my weekend plans so I'm here moisturizing this dirty reverted almost 2 week flat iron hair with APB Ayurvedic cream.
Can't wait to be able to wash my hair.

Rozlewis

14 weeks post and mohair needs some heavy moisturizing and sealing.

L = Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration
O = Annabelle's Ayurvedic Oil
C = Amla and Olive Heavy Creme

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Last night Aveeno leave in treatment and APB leave in spray to detangle

Coconut oil pre-soak Rx right now

nmartin20

I applied Shescentit's Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream last night. A little goes a long way, nice smell, and my hair became very soft. I have a sample size that she gave a while back.

ronie

Spritzed my hair with APB watermelon leave in, then moisturize with MHC buttery soy hair cream. That buttery soy is surely pushing itself to the front of the shelf. My hair feels incredibly soft. It is a little greasy though (which is why it's been pushed to the back in the first place). I need to manage my heavy handed habit to make this work.
I do well when my hair is straight, but when my hair is in its 4c natural state I have to put a lot of product to feel like it's doing anything.

lamaria211

I baggyed overnight with EVOO:) P.S. after doing extensive research on EVOO I now only purchase brands from specialty shops. I got a great list of the best olive oils from a great site that has the best oils competition yearly, I found out that most store bought EVOO is fake and I like my new ones much better(especially because I eat them)