Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Last night: applied APB leave in, creme, and body butter then cornrowed down my twists for the night.

This morning: Took down cornrows with EVCO.

Beamodel

Applied APB marshmallow clouds leave in spray, APB caramel crunch leave in pudding. Sealed with HV Vatika frosting on entire length.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Overnight Prepoo with Darbur Vatika Naturals enriched coconut/neelibrigahdi oil mix+SM Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Shine conditioner.

Friday: Used Rosen Centre's cedarwood-lime clarifying shampoo. Conditioned with Vatika virgin olive oil deep conditioning hair mask, moringa oil

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Overnight Prepoo with Darbur Vatika Naturals enriched coconut/neelibrigahdi oil mix+SM Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Shine conditioner.

Friday: Used Rosen Centre's cedarwood-lime clarifying shampoo. Conditioned with Vatika virgin olive oil deep conditioning hair mask, FT Rosemary Repel conditioner+ moringa oil. Final rinse with Tulsi/Kapoor Kachri (Holy Basil/Spiked Ginger Lily) tea + Aubrey Green Tea Finishing Cream Rinse.
Oiled scalp & last 4 inches with Nature's Blessings + WH Crowning Glory Hair & scalp cream.

Today: Hair is still not dry; low-porosity problems :-\
Used Dr. Bronner's Lavender Coconut Organic Hair Cream.

Duchess007

Cowashed with Spa Haus conditioner, then applied oil mix, then my leave-in. My hair is feeling amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

faithVA

Cowashed and did my usual; sealed with HV Shikakai and oiled my scalp with nature's blessing. I swore I was going to use up the HV Shikakai but it was not to be. :sad:

toaster

I ended up purchasing the Cantu Naturals Leave In Cream. It's free of silicones, mineral oil, sulfates, and parabens but it's full of other stuff I can't pronounce.

I used it last night along with coconut oil and BASK Sevenfold butter.

My hair feels nice and moisturized this morning. I really liked the Cantu Naturals Curl Cream, so if the Leave In works for me I'll be ecstatic. It was like $6.00 and will last forever because I only use it to moisturize my dry, stretched hair.

Beamodel

Applied APB marshmallow clouds on my new growth.

Applied APB leave in pudding.

Sealed with Meadowsfoam oil and HV Vatika Frosting

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Misted with OH Go Tea. Oiled scalp & length with majabringraj+Ramtirth brahmi oil mix. Applied WW Herbals Hair and scalp cream to ends.

Beamodel

Applied APB marshmallow cloud leave in spray, APB caramel crunch leave in pudding and sealed with HV Vatika Frosting

Angelbean

On slightly damp hair sprayed in some APB leave in *marshmallow cloud scent* and sealers with my mango butter mix and for good measure applied hh jar of joe to my edges *that stuff is HG!*

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Misted hair with OH Go Tea. Applied FT Rosemary Repel conditioner. Sealed last 4 inches with WWH Crowning Glory hair & scalp cream.

faithVA

Finally used up the Hairveda Shikakai. It seemed like a never ending bottle :lol: I used the last of it on my body this morning.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used:

BBD Stretch under the dryer until warm (Product is Heat activated).

Will probably follow up with a few drops of Pumpkin Oil.