Ohio ladies Jungle Jim's has nice hair products

Jeech

Ladies from Ohio: do you ever go to Jungle Jim's International Market? If so, make sure you stop by the India section and check out some of the hair products! They had some coconut oil products and other Indian hair oils you may find useful.

They also have Spectrum Coconut oil but I guess you could always get that at your local health food store!

polished07

Thanks lady, I love Jungle Jims fruits and delicacies (sp?) I need to look in the indian section though!

Almaz

Wow thank you I have family in Ohio and I everytime I am there. They have a lot of Ethiopian and East African products there too. Which was quite a pleasant suprise

jamaraa

Yes, I often buy Indian prods at JJ, but there are other places a bit cheaper for hair stuff! The skin and soap prods are worth picking up and incense, if you like it. They have good prices on bulk stuff for Indian/Vietnamese/etc...prods.

Polished07 it's at the very back of the store. I plan to try a few hair prods in the Mexican sections, the Sedal stuff. Their Coke is yummo!

Last edited:

jamaraa

Wow thank you I have family in Ohio and I everytime I am there. They have a lot of Ethiopian and East African products there too. Which was quite a pleasant suprise

Hi Almaz :wave: they have everything pretty much :yep:. I like all kinds of foods and other prods from all over the world. Eveything from Thyphoo tea-Shepard's Pie-Fair and Lovely-Bammy! LOL

DMJ's Mom

Thank you for the suggestion I went alot when I lived there and now that I'm gone I stock up everytime I visit my mom and never thought to look at the hair products!

Thanks for the info!!! I saw a special about JJ on PBS, I've always wanted to check it out. I hear that it's worth the drive from DYT.

oooop2--I thought that you were overseas!!!? Thanks for the info!

A_Christian

Uh oh, I shouldn't have seen this thread. I feel a spree coming on for when I visit home for the holidays. Does anyone know the brands of Indian and Dominican products they carry off hand? The place is so big I will probably have to go in there and get lost for a while to find the good stuff, lol.

Jeech

Thanks for the info!!! I saw a special about JJ on PBS, I've always wanted to check it out. I hear that it's worth the drive from DYT.

oooop2--I thought that you were overseas!!!? Thanks for the info!

No...I'm now living in Ohio...Jungle Jim's is definitely worth the drive! Plan to spend at least 2 hours when you are there because there's so much to stuff!

jamaraa

It's in Fairfield..basically the Cincinnati burbs on route 4. When you get clse to it, you CAN'T miss it. :giggle:

Yes, it's worth it to come from Dayton or even Columbus.

ActionActress

Ladies from Ohio: do you ever go to Jungle Jim's International Market? If so, make sure you stop by the India section and check out some of the hair products! They had some coconut oil products and other Indian hair oils you may find useful.

They also have Spectrum Coconut oil but I guess you could always get that at your local health food store!

I guess it depends on what part you speak of...where is it located?