OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE

I'm trying really hard for a nice full armpit length, too. Hopefully i'll be there by the time I relax again at the end of December!

fiasca said:
I'd like to join this challenge if it's not too late:p, I hope to reach APL by feb 2007. I don't really know if I am already at APL because I don't have relax since july 2006:ohwell:
but my next relaxer will be in december 2006:)

No, it's not to late but for future references when you want to post progress pictures on need some encouragement, post in the Official APL Challenge Updates thread:) Welcome...APL BABY:)

HighlyFavored1 said:
I'm trying really hard for a nice full armpit length, too. Hopefully i'll be there by the time I relax again at the end of December!

I'm hoping to be full APL too in December, from the looks of your picture you will be there by December:)

tsmith said:
I'm hoping to be full APL too in December, from the looks of your picture you will be there by December:)

*I'm watchin... :sekret:

Cheering you on I mean...not stalking...:look:

It isn't too late to join is it?
I wanna get in on this. I'm hoping to be apl by august 07'.

sareca said:
Me too. I'm slowing inching towards APL and hoping to be there by the end of the year. I'm almost there...

girl by the end of the year? you practically there already.. i give you 2 months max lol

e$h, karma1981, Ntrlmystik, and Royal Glory welcome, I am going to add your names to the list in the Official APL Challenge Updates thread so if you would like to post any progress or questions please do so in that thread and once again Welcome APL's:grin:

Hi, I'm a newbie.. I've got like 3 inches of hair right now :eek: , just did a really BC!!!!! So, i'm not sure if i'll reach this goal by the end of 2007 but I sure will have fun trying! So, I am officially stating that I intend on reaching this goal by December 31, 2007 so count me in! HHG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leleepop
Count me in! I dont know when I'll make it, but I will stay on this challenge until I do.:)

me too.

Welcome belle reveuse28 and chenai, I will add you all to the list. There's another thread called Official APL Updates threads so in the future feel free to post in that thread when you want to post progress or need encouragement:)

PinkPebbles said:
I would like to join...I'm shooting for June 2007 or sooner!

Welcome PinkPebbles, when you want to post any comments or need encouragement post them in the Official APL Challenge Updates thread...Welcome again:)

I know I am late but i just got my hair pressed and realized that I am shoulder length. I would now like to graduate now on to the APL Challenge. I have about 4- 5 inches to go before I get there. Hopefully by this time next year I will be graduating on to the BSL Challenge.

Yahoo!! I'm dying to be APL by September of 2007!!! I think I'm going to have to seriously do some research on the challenges facing people who are going from shoulder length to armpit length and adjust my routine accordingly.

Can't wait to hit this major milestone in my hair journey!

Count me in on this one:grin: I think I have like 5 maybe 6 inches to go:perplexed I'm aiming for late May early June to get there:eek:

see u at APL ladies

My goal is for APL by my b-day (May 10). I will have to work really hard and if I dont reach it I would be happy reaching apl anytime in 2007

Curious*** Are u guys doing anything special to try and make it to APL this year?

I am going do waayyy more protective styling. I'm on a 5 month protective style challange.

I would like to join this challenge! I think I can be APL by the end of December 2007 if I stick to my regimen and if I don't have any major setbacks!

Hey welcome ladies, I will add you to the next shortly however if you need any encouragement and if you would like to post pictures, please do so in the OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE UPDATE thread.

Again welcome ladies and let's grow some hair:)

My longest layer has reached apl but my goal for the next 6 months it to be at full apl. Sorry i have not updated on my progress,school had me reallly swamped. College, makes me want to scream!!! LOL!!! Christmas is the best time if any to tell of my progress.

Back