October Hits or Misses

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I know it's a little early for this, but let's get our PJs ready for our monthly Hits or Misses.

<u>Hits</u>

Elasta QP Mild Relaxer
Intense
Stop Action Neutralizer Shampoo
Coconut Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
No-metal Hair Elastics
Silk Scarves from eBay

No Misses so far.</font>

deedabug

HITS:
unrefined shea butter
jasmine hair oil (added to shea butter)
bone combs
goody detangler brush(one of their latest brushes)
remington care setter rollers

NOT SURE:
s-curl texturizer gel
conair flat iron(may get a more expensive one...i use it only to press and release some of the tangles 1x a mth)

MISSES:
silkiss shampoo/conditioner--very drying i thought my hair was gonna fall off in my hands

Tai

Miss: Suave Awapuhi (used as an overnight conditioning treatment, made my hair hard and tangled.) /images/graemlins/down.gif

Cowgirl

Hits:
Nexxus Emergencee
Nexxus Humectress

Tried the Emergencee treatment Friday night, and it has really cut down on my breakage the last couple of days. The Humectress is also very good. I splurged on the 1 liter bottle of Humectress &amp; Keraphix. Didn't buy the Therappe yet because I have other shampoo I need to use up first.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Hits
Asha's Naturals Sunkissed
Natural Henna as a protein treatment! So long GPB! /images/graemlins/wave.gif
Unrefined African Natural Shea Butter From Natures Wild Child

Edited to say: I forgot my...

Miss!

KeraCare Humecto revisited as a transitioner. I liked this as a relaxed head...but this doesn't do anything for my natural new growth. After a few days of usage...it made my new growth feel coated...hard and stuff. The relaxed ends looked and felt good though.

Dare~to~Dream

Hits: None

Misses:

Salerm 21
Pantene R&amp;N setting lotion
Revlon Professional Ceramic straigthener [I guess I need to get the expensive irons-oh well I will do without]

Undecided:

Virgin Oil de Coco Creme
Vidal Sassoon Ion Molecular Steam setter
Surge Ultra Max
Surge Moisture Aide

oglorious1

Mixologist
BIG, BIG, BIG Miss: Nature's Blessing Hair Pomade, left me itchy and scratchy, that stuff ain't nothing but glorified and colored vaseline.

Hit: Nexus Biotin Creme, got me tingling and growing only after a week, I now have sideburns just like deeshortesthair

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
Hits: None

Undecided:

Virgin Oil de Coco Creme

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this stuff any different from the Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from Puritan's Pride? Anyone know??

Thanks!

Tonya

[ QUOTE ]
BIG, BIG, BIG Miss: Nature's Blessing Hair Pomade, left me itchy and scratchy, that stuff ain't nothing but glorified and colored vaseline.

Hit: Nexus Biotin Creme, got me tingling and growing only after a week, I now have sideburns just like deeshortesthair

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the biotin cremem how did you use it and how often. I plan tot start this week.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Miss:
KeraCare Hydrating Poo-- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate... need I say more /images/graemlins/down.gif. Dryness and tangles.
Dabur Vitka/Amla Henna Poo-- Dry like the Sahara /images/graemlins/nono.gif
(I know, I know, just go and buy some more Therrape Sengschick. I hear the choir singing in my ears.)
Dabur Amla Light Hair Oil-- /images/graemlins/down.gif So 'light' it was pointless, left only w/funny smelling hair /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hit:
Consistency-- Sticking to a regime that works! Grow hair, grow!!! /images/graemlins/band2.gif

oglorious1

Mixologist
I use it along my my front edges, which are growing back, and in the crown of my head(it was kinda thin up there,but it's growing in nicely, I use it in the morning and before I tie my hair up at night. Then I do a scalp massage, I wanna use it all over my scalp, just like plain old grease, but the tube is kinda small for me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the biotin cremem how did you use it and how often. I plan tot start this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
<u>Hits</u>

Herbal tea with ACV rinse
Jilbere de Paris shower comb
Surge Moisture Aide

<u>Miss</u>

Lustrasilk Cholesterol Creme conditioner

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
dang aint it kind of early? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree This thread seem to posted early each month. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

soslychic

Hits: Daily Defense Tender Apple Conditioner
Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner
Profectiv Breakfree Leave-in
Smooth n' Shine Curl Activator w/ Aloe Vera Gel
Textures and Tones in Cherrywood and Ruby Rage

No misses yet /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hits: Soft and Beautiful Botanical Herbal Conditioning Tonic(Leave in)
Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner
Luster's Pink Conditioning Hairdress(mixed with Profective Healthy Ends instead of straight Vaseline when putting my hair in a bun)
Miss Key 10 en 1 Super conditioner
Motions CPR deep conditioner
Carols Daugher Healthy Hair Butter
Hype Hair Satin Lined scrunchies

Misses:
Self-trimming my ends

A_Christian

Hit: Soft &amp; Beautiful Botanicals Oil...It worked great on softening and adding a nice sheen to my new growth

No misses so far

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
dang aint it kind of early? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
No way. Not with all of these hits and misses here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jazzyfunknastee

Hits:

The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line

Misses:

Pantene Anti Frizz Serum (did nothing. I still have frizz.)
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner (also did nothing.)
Razac Perfect for Perms Finishing Creme (made me itch)

I almost wrote Prozac Perfect for Perms LOL