October 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Trader joe's tea tree tingle conditioner. Works amazing for detangling, especially diluted and is really nice as a leave in. I tried the maximum hydration method with this conditioner and I was impressed.

At 12:01 a.m I'll be picking up some more Califia Moisturizing Cream from Komaza. I forgot who put me on...I think it was Amarilles, if so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :bighug:

OMG OMG OMG OMG Erica from APB contacted me last night and asked if I would test some new products for her!!!

Lol IDareT'sHair gurl I never bought them before so I had not a clue but if this wash session goes well I won't care anymore! I'm tempted to try others now like crece pelo and silicon mix! Lawd help me.

L.C.P. Moisture Hair Mask
Olaplex N.3 Hair Perfector
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo
Joico K-PAC Split End Mender
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Aphogee Curlific Moisture Rich Leave In (staple)
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque :lick: smells so good

image-3610524214.jpg

Put it in my spray bottle and used it as moisturizer. i like a lot!
I didnt dilute it and used just about half of the bottle. My hair was really dry.
I made 6 sections and bantu knotted each after detAngling and sprayg. I didnt seal w any oil or butter.

My hair feels really nice when i open the bantus. Im keepg them knotted as a PS since its holdg moisture so well this way

Today was a high spend day!

Curlformers (extra wide & long)

Komaza...
Coconut Damage Control Serum
Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Bountiful Mane Scalp Serum (formerly called lengthening serum)
Protein Hair Strengthener

I was tempted to wait until Black Friday but I really want to get my healthy hair process moving along vs. waiting. The above products were recommended as a result of my hair analysis. Perhaps I can re-up during Black Friday if any of these items become staples.

Put it in my spray bottle and used it as moisturizer. i like a lot!
I didnt dilute it and used just about half of the bottle. My hair was really dry.
I made 6 sections and bantu knotted each after detAngling and sprayg. I didnt seal w any oil or butter.

My hair feels really nice when i open the bantus. Im keepg them knotted as a PS since its holdg moisture so well this way

Girl that is my go to refresher body spray & face mist lol. Haven't tried it on hair but will do.

Just bought Liquid Gold's Green Magic.

:ohwell: Not sure I'm feeling the smell and the little red dots in it. The smell isn't awful but it's a funky kind of odd. Perhaps that's the Amla. If so man I'm passing on EVER trying Amla oil on it's own.

I love the smell of the LQ sulfur oil. The sulfur makes it smell pretty nice but this Green Magic. I put some on my nape under the bottom braid and went to the store and in the wind I could smell my hair and that smell was again not a smell I like.

I think I'm going to scoop it in a bottle and doctor it up like I do my other mix. Hopefully some JBCO, MN, WGO, etc will get rid of the funky Green Magic smell

Raw African Black Soap. I bought for my skin but I've read that some people use it on their locs as well.

Aloe Vera Leaf

Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste. <-- Out of all the waxes/pomades I've tried, this one has been the best. I still need more time with it, but I still don't think I like it as much as Softee gel. I think I just prefer gels over pomades in general, but it's still a nice buy.

Aussie Moist 3 Min Deeep Conditioner

SheScentIt
2 Riche Moisture Mask
2 Cutie Pie leave ins (for dd, not part of my stash count)
1 Cococream Leave In

Silk Dreams
2 Vanilla Silk
2 Razzberry Coconut
1 Mocha Silk

Annabelle's
2 oils (Oats & Olive in Birthday Cake, Pumpkin Fennel in Honey Dew)
2 Pomades (Noni Papaya Acerola, Hibiscus Fenugreek)
1 Whipped Cleanser (in Birthday Cake)
1 Butta (Birthday Cake)

Back