October 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

cynd

Thanks @Lita. So far Rhassoul Clay is the only thing I've found that makes detangling easier for me, so I really hope this works.

Lita

Thanks @Lita. So far Rhassoul Clay is the only thing I've found that makes detangling easier for me, so I really hope this works.

cynd I know how hard it is to get a good detangler especially for the ends..Hope this works for you.

Happy Hair Growing!

NaturalBritt87

Obia Naturals sample set. I'm really interested in her refresher spray. I also received my leave-in sprays from APB that I bought the end of last month during her beauty and B2G1 sale.

NaturallyATLPCH

cynd KJ Naturals Marshmallow detangler is really nice,wonderful slip & great smell..I took it with me to the hair salon they used it to roller ste my hair,talk about soft shiny hair that wasn't weighed down..Really nice.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita, this is in my Etsy cart. This may make me pull the trigger. :lol:

NaturallyATLPCH

I shall never be without it lol. I use it as a pre-wash detangler and pre-poo. Nothing gets through my coily dry hair as well. I don't think I've ever used it as a DC but will try one day. People cowash with it too. I like to rub it on my scalp while detangling before using a shampoo.

It's definitely worth dusting off and trying out.

It's nice as DC too. But this is definitely HG for me. On lazy days I detangle, prepoo, and cowash with it. I will not be without it!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Camden Grey
Atlas Cedarwood essential oil
Tamanu Oil
Shea Oil
Marrakesh fragrance oil
Sandalwood fragrance oil
Pipettes
Droppers

White Thyme essential oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Neem Oil
Chamomile Flower Powder

Toy

Burlington

I just realized they hair products anyways i bought.

Topganic treat hair mask with argan oil.

cynd

Una garlic conditioner
Una Oxygenating Drops
Carrot/Black Seed & Rosemary Oil
Mortar and Pestle (last 2 ceramic ones broke so I went stone this time)

kupenda

Some plastic caps to dc a bunch before i get my sew in and an applicator bottle to oil my scalp beneath the tracks. I think ill make my own braid spray

demlew

Sally's: 10 pkts of Nutress conditioner, hair clips, and Roux Porosity BOGO
My APB order came!: Conditioner (Buttercream), Hair Creme (Honey Almond), Leave-In (Vanilla Bean)

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Aubrey white camelia conditioner (new formula) & Mill Creek Botanicals Biotin conditioner.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF