December 12,13,14..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Just steamed my old tired wash and go in the shower, moisturized/styled with elasta qp olive oil & mango butter moisturizer and the curl defining pudding then sealed with SM finishing elixir. Too tired to do anything else

Detangled with Oyin honey hemp
Washed with nexxus frizz defy
Quick condition with ssi blueberry
Deep conditioned with claudies deep moisturizing for 2h
Twist with oyin hair dew, apb ayurvedic creme, and shea butter mix

Prepood with APB ayurvedic oil
Cleansed with elucence moisture benefits
DC'd with joico treatment balm
Leave ins: komaza califia spray, komaza coconut damage control serum, and tiny bit of APB honeydew hair cream.
Air drying in a puff. I don't feel like doing anything else until tomorrow

Prepoo with coconut oil
Do apogee 2-step
Detangle with hello hydration
Moisture with Oyin hair dew
Seal with jojoba oil

Prepoo: KV super ego oil
Shampoo: Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
Protein Rx: SSI okra reconstructor
Moisture DC: NG herbal blends conditioner
ACV rinse: Claudie's normalizing rinse
M&S: ST kink drink, CR almond jai/moisture milk, TI JBCO & ST pomade

Prepoo: V05 Conditioner mixed w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting
Shampoo: Design Essentials Moisture Retention Detangling Shampoo
DC (steam): Naturelle Grow Orange and Hibiscus/Aubrey Organics GPB mixed JBCO, Coffee Oil and Organic Hempseed Oil
Leave In: Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor, Its a Ten Leave In topped w/ KomazaCare's Coconut Damage Control Serum and Motions Heat Sealer

Blow Dry, Moisturize, Re-braid and BOOM!.....#WIGGIN:happydance:

Washed with Shea Moisture JBCO poo,rinsed Mission Condition castor blaster,Mission Condition caramel treatment 1hr,rinsed with Shea Moisture manuka con,HH soft coconut leave in & sealed with Mission Condition hempade..

*Hair is clean soft detangled very fluffy & lite..

Happy Hair Growing!

Cowashed with Desert Essence Coconut conditioner
Applied watered down TJTTT as my leave in
Sealed with castor oil and braided my hair

Spent 2 hours detangling the matted knots out of my hair that developed from me neglecting it over final exams. These are the products and tools I used to remove the matted hair: Giovanni tea tree conditioner; Biolage ultra hydrasource conditioner; nose hair scissors; tail end of a rat tail comb; Denman brush; spray bottle off water; and some skilled finger detangling.

Spent 2 hours detangling the matted knots out of my hair that developed from me neglecting it over final exams. These are the products and tools I used to remove the matted hair: Giovanni tea tree conditioner; Biolage ultra hydrasource conditioner; nose hair scissors; tail end of a rat tail comb; Denman brush; spray bottle off water; and some skilled finger detangling.

You go, Chica! That's good work!

Back