Oct31-November 1,2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
I just took my braids down, washed & deep conditioned it. I twisted my hair and sealed with coconut oil. I let it air dry although I was so tempted to blow dry to do a length check but I'm going to wait (or try to wait) until december. I bought a wig yesterday and I plan to wear for the next two weeks until I decide if I'm going to get a weave or box braids again.

overtherainbow

I don't have the time to do my twistouts anymore so I will be perfecting my 20 minute stretched wash n go. Monday I'll be using SM moisture rentention shampoo, OGX keratin rinse out and Blue Magic hair grease on 14 twists in the shower. Then I'll let it dry under a turbie twist or beanie so that I could get my study on. :)

Lita

Cassia & Fenugreek powered mix 1hr,rinse out VO5 con,Jakela Beau Vert Masque 35min,rinse Mission Condition Cranberry cheapie,APB Blueberry leave-in,Blue Rose Blueberry moisturizing cream,APB not easily broken pomade to seal..Jakela coffee butter balm on scalp..

*Hair is very soft shiny full

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I installed my first set of crochet braids yesterday. It was an learning opportunity and know what I can do better/differently.

Attachments

• crochet braids 1.JPG
    crochet braids 1.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 20

NaturalBritt87

Detangled: curls coconut conditioner (now an empty, yay!)
Wash: Bobeam goats milk shampoo bar
Conditioner: APB marshmallow clouds rinse out
DC: CJ curl rehab
Leave-in: CJ curl rehab and APB leave-in in cotton candy (absolute fav fragrance from her)
Sealant: homemade raspberry cupcake scented whipped shea butter mix
Bantu knotted my hair just to get it to dry by tomorrow or be damp for styling. I'm feeling another twist and curl. My hair was super moisturized with the CR almond jai and APB's hair and body butter. I'm hoping for the same results just a more defined look than last week.

MilkChocolateOne

prepoo with wheat germ oil

shampoo with Mizani True Textures Curl Balance Moisturizing Sulfate-Free Shampoo

deep condition with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream

apply One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

air dry in plaits until 80 - 90% dry

blow dry with my rusk speed freak blow dryer

flat iron with my Sedu

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: V05 and Coconut Oil
Shampoo: Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo
Deep Condition: SD's Vanilla Silk mixed w/ SSI Fortifying Masque and Hempseed Oil
Oil Rinse/Detangle: Gleau Oil/HE Honey I'm Strong Conditioner
Leave Ins: Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor, Its a 10/KomazaCare Damage Control Serum and Motions Heat Sealer Thingy

Blow Dried, Moisturized and got it Re-braided!

Back to wigs I go :)

spacetygrss

I washed and DC'd my hair.
I then lightly blow-dried it, placed it in 8 big twists and clipped my ends (they were getting really tangly--sure sign that my hair needs a trim).
After I get my kids in bed I'm going to oil my scalp and put my hair in two french braids.

Beamodel

Clarify - Redken Cleansing Cream
Cowash - Tresemme Naturals

DC - SM Manuka Honey
Leave In - HH Pink Lemon Berry

Seal - APB Ayurvedic Oil

Used my Laila Ali Soft Bonnet (purple & black version) for my DC session...

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
DE Transitioning Mousse Treatment (2+ hrs), DC with Donna Bella La Perla Mask, Rollerset with my leave-in: SSI Coco Creme, press my roots and wrap! I will add one step into the DE process (that isn't part of the process) and that is to pre-poo with HQS Coconut Lime Oil after blow drying and flat ironing the treatment into my hair, right before the second wash and DC. Simple. Easy. Gorgeous Hair.

Did none of this! :ohwell:

missjones

I washed my hair, deep conditioned with Argan Restorative mask, moisturized and sealed and just put my hair in some twists.